Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest mikidream

I'm Facing 2 problems with the rom v. 47:

1) the M2DTP-CONFIG is in Russian , is there any way to turn it to english

I want to set the menu different from what it is.

2) another thing - the funfcion which is in settings-> personal-> buttons -> Flash Light Tab - set the x and click ok " volume key long to turn on

Flash light" is not working . clicking on the button and it's not working.

Thanks in advance.

using ver 21887 and i've got 2 problems. Email won't download and win 7 can't sync. In win 7 I can connect and transfer files but not sync, with xp and active sync 4.5 no problem ???. Wifi is working fine and all other apps can connect but email won't download/connect. Anyone having these problems to ? or a solution :)

Guys are you kind of idiots? read the first post for the password

+1 :)

its been told over and over again, u have to be so dumb to ask for pass on the forum man, grow up, have some respect..

Guest Rebels

happy new year from cyprus. have been using v49 (23620) for a few hours now. very fast and touch responsive and haven't found any bug yet, a must try rom.

Guest fattmatt

Good to hear Rebels, Downloading now....

As for password requests in the thread, a lot of first time posters...hmmm

People taking the piss?, who knows, idiots if they are.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL HERE!

Matt.

what the heck is this?

at least put a screenshot or something. a bit of explanation. some dude's rom?

On the first page theres a link to each rom from the original chefs page with info and pics. Its all in thai so we discuss the roms here in english.

Guest fattmatt

Hello friends.

I have found a bug and a fix for V49

As with the last few roms the keyboard would change back to default after a soft reset.

This fix applies to the swype keyboard and setting it as default for V49

Change the following registry setting-

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip

Change the DefaultIm value from {42429667-ae04-11d0-a4f8-00aa00a749b9}

To the new value {7D51A54F-14D0-4eda-AC8D-0AE175C344E8}

Soft reset.

Do this at your own risk, it worked for me

Not my fix, I found it diging around, can't remember where...

Apart from that the rom is going great!, and XDA_UC makes it a much easier process.

Matt.

Guest Raheel Anjum
Hello friends.

I have found a bug and a fix for V49

As with the last few roms the keyboard would change back to default after a soft reset.

This fix applies to the swype keyboard and setting it as default for V49

Change the following registry setting-

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip

Change the DefaultIm value from {42429667-ae04-11d0-a4f8-00aa00a749b9}

To the new value {7D51A54F-14D0-4eda-AC8D-0AE175C344E8}

Thanks for the information, but there is an easier way to change keyboard. I am on V47 and easiest way to change keyboard is

Soft reset.

Do this at your own risk, it worked for me

Not my fix, I found it diging around, can't remember where...

Apart from that the rom is going great!, and XDA_UC makes it a much easier process.

Matt.

Thanks for the info, the input in windows\settings\personal is not working in latest builds, but there is an easy way to change keyboard on V47 and may be on on V49 (not sure as I am on V47). Press window button (bottom left button) and in the resultant screen, scroll and search for a program called keyboard selector, run it and select default keborad among available three keyboards. Pres ok and that is it. This change is permanent and does not change even if you soft reset.

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Guest kanikamus
Not sure whether you guys are aware but there is a beta2 of V16 M2D. This is an improvement + new apps added by MrDhee.

ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V16 WM6.5.1 (build 21609.5.0) M2D V2 beta1 & 2 (14/11/09).

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=el&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts.asp%3FTID%3D261204%26PN%3D1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhg8CbDS5-mz8SMIJbkT0sakB9n2cA

I installed them, are full of bugs, slow, not worth installing them

Guest corwest

tested version 49, very fast and pretty stable. Had a couple instances where it would boot up but would freeze as soon as titanium started. good responsiveness and touch. good om mem use as well. will try v50 now :)

Guest vince1970
I installed them, are full of bugs, slow, not worth installing them

I thouhg Beta2 suppose to be better/lots more improvements !

V50 is a great rom! Very fast & stable and screen sensitivity the best!

I like the 28** series as I still have have Dee's 28011 but the mobiz screen shots is not as clear as 28011. Could u post your device screen shot for comparison.

Guest vince1970

Interestingly with Dee's new ROM, this threat becomes more like a password request rather than a forum full of information.

The previous threats is full of crap and does not have any users posting their reviews of how good the ROMs are. Unlike other threats from other cookers here, their threats are more informational about their ROM.

As NarutoDKz and Susunt collects feedback, could we have a summary of these ROMs posted on page one so we know what and how these new ROMs are like.

cheers.

Guest fattmatt
Thanks for the info, the input in windows\settings\personal is not working in latest builds, but there is an easy way to change keyboard on V47 and may be on on V49 (not sure as I am on V47). Press window button (bottom left button) and in the resultant screen, scroll and search for a program called keyboard selector, run it and select default keborad among available three keyboards. Pres ok and that is it. This change is permanent and does not change even if you soft reset.

Doh, just like me always doing things the hard way, lol.

Cheers for that tip...

V49 has been awesome so far.

Bad-

Battery icon on the top still not working, doesn't bother me.

Freezes on startup after doing a backup with spb when you reset after the backup finishes, soft reset fixes it, no biggie.

That is all I can find bad after 1 day.

Good-

Screen response is great.

Memory usage seems a bit better, slightly more free with my apps installed and returns quicker after closing apps.

Fast transition between menus.

XDA_UC is great, so much quicker to swap between roms now.

That is all I can thinks of now, great rom.

Now to try V50.

Matt.