Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest susunt

UPDATE NEWS

as some of you might notice from hi post in V.52 thread. Mr. Dhee is officially stop cooking a rom for Omnia.

He 'might' release another rom but no one know when but surely not as often as before.

thank you and best wishes to you all.

Guest dannych99
UPDATE NEWS

as some of you might notice from hi post in V.52 thread. Mr. Dhee is officially stop cooking a rom for Omnia.

He 'might' release another rom but no one know when but surely not as often as before.

It's too sad to hear this! :) B) ;)

Guest vince1970
UPDATE NEWS

thanks for the update susunt. Dhee's roms are the best and i could not keep it with the pace of his release.

pls ask him to continue the release and keep us in the loop. he is welcome here.

thanks for the update susunt. Dhee's roms are the best and i could not keep it with the pace of his release.

pls ask him to continue the release and keep us in the loop. he is welcome here.

Mr. Dhee roms are the best roms for touch response, it would be such a pitty if he goes away

Thanks for the update

Guest ...angel...
Mr. Dhee roms are the best roms for touch response, it would be such a pitty if he goes away

Thanks for the update

Try ROMS of ryrzy,nick and ock...their ROMs also have the same touch response(or even better) ^^,

Edited by ...angel...

Guest Rebels
Try ROMS of ryrzy,nick and ock...their ROMs also have the same touch response(or even better) ^^,

i disagree. Ryrzy, nick r good, OCK is doing very well but about touch response no1 is as good as Mr Dhee.

Guest EL FUERTE

how the battery life on the latest roms,cause after puttting 51,had alot bugs,and now the battery life kinda mess up on the last rom i put b4 the v.51

Guest Last Hegemon

been using V49 for a week and it's the best ROM ever. Going to stick with it since it's a 10+. Not one crash or problem with it. If anyone experiences sleep bug I said in an earlier post how to fix it. Good luck all and thanks susunt, naruto and dhee !

i disagree. Ryrzy, nick r good, OCK is doing very well but about touch response no1 is as good as Mr Dhee.

I agree, one is Mr Dhee. I have tried almost all of them and the closest one for touch response is JC

Guest Jeanne8fr
I agree, one is Mr Dhee. I have tried almost all of them and the closest one for touch response is JC

I have tried just about everybody's roms. The best and only one to use is Mr Dhee. Before him was Kuanchai. He passed on his technic to Mr Dhee. If he stops making roms, I will stay with his last one and upgrade to Omni II.

No one comes close as far as touch response goes.

J.

Guest kanikamus
I have tried just about everybody's roms. The best and only one to use is Mr Dhee. Before him was Kuanchai. He passed on his technic to Mr Dhee. If he stops making roms, I will stay with his last one and upgrade to Omni II.

No one comes close as far as touch response goes.

J.

I agree

Guest vince1970
You can install programs for better touch response on other roms. Thats what Dhee's roms have.

Been only using Kuanchai and Mr Dhee ROMs as touch response are essential in all ROMs and should be cooked in.

What is the next best ROM if Mr Dhee stop cooking is my concern, just like Kuanchai when he upgraded his Omnia.

Guest fattmatt
UPDATE NEWS

That is a shame to hear, His roms kept my Omnia hopes alive.

Big thank you to Susunt, Mr Dhee, Leap_Ahead, NarutoDKz and of course all the people in this thread and the original

thread Leap created.

I have been keeping an eye on the progress of Khuanchai and his work on the I8000 and I have

decided to take the plunge and change my handset.

Again, thanks everyone and all the best.

Matt.

Guest Raheel Anjum
another question those guys

can you customize the facebook, opera, calculator, google maps, camera picture row? that the row just below the calender on home screen.???

oh and what about getting the messages in Messages tab to look like the HTCs? the email one does.....

GOD BLESS THE FORUM COMMUNITY

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE HELPED ME specially Sb.

Sure you can modify entries of Easy Tosay Launcher as per your wish. To do this just long press any of the icons on today screen and it will launch Easy Today Launcher screen. You can Add/Remove items, change layout, use small/large icons etc in Easy Today Launcher.

You can also adjust the no. of rows that can be shown on Toaday launcher screen. For this you have to launch M2DTP configurator. It is already cooked in ROM and is in Russian Language. However, you can get an English version also (see my emails couple of pages earlier) which overwrites the Russian version. After running M2Dtp configurator, go to windows tap. Here you will find two plugins already defined i-e Easy Today Launcher and Messaging. Just press long on any of the plugins and Add / Remove plug in dialogue will pop up. If you want to remove any plug in then chose remove plug in option and if you want to add then chose add plug in. If you are using Spam alert Spam alert then my favourite setting is to remove messaging plugin and enable Spam alert Spam alert plugin.

Note: If you add plug in's then it may overlap other items on screen. You will need to adjust the placement of plugins by changing Location and size options in window screen of M2Dtp. I find the easiest way to adjust it by changing Y loacation option.

Guest Raheel Anjum
Theres still a fair few roms to pick from but I would use Jc's(cruddasj) here- http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ler-rom-thread/ . His is the first one. Truely excellent roms!

I have used Mr. Cruddasj's blackbeauty and alos ROM's from Mr. OCK and Mr. Ryzry (the present day cooker's) and they all are doing an excellent job. But if one talks about the best ROM in terms of stablilty, speed and touch response, I find Mr. Dhee's ROM the best. We should not be shy in giving credit to the one who deserves it the most.