Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest Michelle My Belle
please i need the password of v38

thanks for your help

What exactly don't you understand?? ;)

Have you bothered to read the thread or even the post above yours...? ;)

If you send a PM to NarutoDKz, then he will send you the password.

We really need to keep this thread for reporting bugs/issues etc not requests for passwords.

Time to wake up and start reading a little ;)

;)

MMB

I have been using V40 in anger, spent yesterday on work calls for 12 hours straight, left it connected to wifi and had my Bluetooth headset connected. Managed to surf, update and still call. very impressed. I installed SPB Shell 3.5 and it works great with this ROM. BT Car Kit works as do BT stereo sports headsets for running. Only bug so far is battery icon doesn't take me to power settings, apart from that a dream, will backup and look at V41 or SE. I will PM for Pwds

So far, everything I need from a ROM withe speed, responsiveness and ability to install my own progams

Keep up the good work, mega impressed.

Guest Last Hegemon

Special Edition Review 23616

Memory: Free Storage 85.22 Free Program 48.37

Pros:

-with this ROM the phone feels like an iPhone; it is super responsive (no lag whatsoever); quite stable

-Opera 10 is very fast to browse

-very easy to SMS, connect to internet, Wi-fi, GPS and tweak

Cons:

-under SPB Shell, under Settings, most of the links have no icons; they all have a blank window with no picture; they work but no pictures

-IE was slower than Opera; wonder how much more memory we'd get if IE wasn't included in the ROM

-battery icon does not work, but for me that's not an issue; the battery seemed to drain a bit faster using this ROM compared to the previous one

Bottom line: liked it very much, but wish all those links under SPB Shell in Settings had no pictures and looked the same

Rating: 8.9/10 (so we have a reference point to compare with other ROMs)

Edited by Last Hegemon

Guest NarutoDKz
Special Edition Review

Pros:

-with this ROM the phone feels like an iPhone; it is super responsive (no lag whatsoever); quite stable

Cons:

-under SPB Shell, under Settings, most of the links have no icons; they all have a blank window with no picture; they work but no pictures

-IE was slower than Opera; wonder how much more memory we'd get if IE wasn't included in the ROM

-battery icon does not work, but for me that's not an issue; the battery seemed to drain a bit faster using this ROM compared to the previous one

Bottom line: liked it very much, but wish all those links under SPB Shell in Settings had pictures and did not look the same

will edit this later after I will test V41 to compare

Yes I tried it again, and I will say that it's quite good. exept that input setting for spb keyboard doesn't work, so I can't set it to my language (Danish) trying V.41 which has the same spb keyboard error. I will just install another keyboard.

Guest jmsmartins
Special Edition Review

Pros:

Cons:

Bottom line: liked it very much, but wish all those links under SPB Shell in Settings had no pictures and looked the same

will edit this later after I will test V41 to compare

wich rom are u talking about?

Guest sahalan

I've got a problem with v41! It's in Thai! Ofcourse set the region but some text stays in Thai. First time this has happened to me with Dheewatara's Rom's. Any ideas?

Hi all. I was reading this thread for the last several days, and found out that it is mainly useless. It is full of pass requests and doesn't have good feedback's from using ROM's. Unfortunately I don't have much time to test all this ROM's as I had before, this is why I would like to read a good feedback (not just like 'this ROM is the best') before flash. So, could you please post your feedback's, difference in versions and so on.

Thanks in advance.

Tor

Hi there, i can understand what u mean but ppl here r very excited about dhee roms since he cooks really cool roms. Most of his roms r stable and bugs free except last 2/3 but keep in ur mind he didn't have his omnia to test them with, still he cooked so that we can satisfy our thirst:-) Now about versions: 280* versions r almost alike except the build and some soft. in my opinion 23616 is one of the most stable and fast M2D rom and on the other hand 28011 is one of the fastest and stable until now. So instead of testing all roms try this 2 and i believe u can make up ur mind easily. take care mate, happy flashing and god bless dhee for his wonderful roms and su for helping all of us by providing passwords and feedback.

I have been using V40 in anger, spent yesterday on work calls for 12 hours straight, left it connected to wifi and had my Bluetooth headset connected. Managed to surf, update and still call. very impressed. I installed SPB Shell 3.5 and it works great with this ROM. BT Car Kit works as do BT stereo sports headsets for running. Only bug so far is battery icon doesn't take me to power settings, apart from that a dream, will backup and look at V41 or SE. I will PM for Pwds

So far, everything I need from a ROM withe speed, responsiveness and ability to install my own progams

Keep up the good work, mega impressed.

same here...no problem using v.40 ROM. BT, Wi-Fi, Phone and SPB Shell works great. only battery icon not linked to power options, but it doesn't matter for me.

Guest Last Hegemon

V41 23093 Review

Pros:

- it is fast but not as responsive as the 23616

Cons:

- had a couple a crashes with Opera, so not sure if it's the ROM or Opera's fault

- a couple of times I experienced little hiccups and the ROM would slow down in response a bit

Rating: 8.2/10

Going to try 21885 and then back to 23616 if it doesn't stick

Guest Last Hegemon

susunt, could you please inform Dhee that there is Opera 10 beta 2 available. I believe beta 1 of Opera is causing memory leaks and occasional crashes.

Otherwise thank him for all the hard work and great ROMS. Hope he gets an Omnia soon ;)

Also, is he planning on releasing any ultra-lite ROMS ?

Update: I've downloaded Opera 10 beta 2 and installed it on top of existing Opera in My Device and experienced no more problems. Using ROM V40 21885, very nice and quite fast. Will test tomorrow too.

http://www.opera.com/mobile/download/ if anyone is interested in latest Opera browser (it is free)

Edited by Last Hegemon

Guest Tormios
Hi there, i can understand what u mean but ppl here r very excited about dhee roms since he cooks really cool roms. Most of his roms r stable and bugs free except last 2/3 but keep in ur mind he didn't have his omnia to test them with, still he cooked so that we can satisfy our thirst:-) Now about versions: 280* versions r almost alike except the build and some soft. in my opinion 23616 is one of the most stable and fast M2D rom and on the other hand 28011 is one of the fastest and stable until now. So instead of testing all roms try this 2 and i believe u can make up ur mind easily. take care mate, happy flashing and god bless dhee for his wonderful roms and su for helping all of us by providing passwords and feedback.

Hi man, thanks for your reply. Now I have an idea what ROM to flash, but as per your recommendation I need 28011 and 23616. There are no links for this ROMs in this thread. Could you please forward me where I can download them.

Regards, Tor

Guest mobilefox

Hey Rebels,

Many thanks,

all password requests sent to me was replied. I think I miss someone because they are too many (i tried to do it by order but the pop-up confuse me especially many duplicate request from the same user, please do not send it several time IF you did not receive it yet, that's mean I'm off to somewhere. Please try to PM naruto for faster respond.

If anyone did not get a password, I am apologize and please re-send it.

thank you and have fun.

Edited by susunt

susunt, could you please inform Dhee that there is Opera 10 beta 2 available. I believe beta 1 of Opera is causing memory leaks and occasional crashes.

Otherwise thank him for all the hard work and great ROMS. Hope he gets an Omnia soon ;)

Also, is he planning on releasing any ultra-lite ROMS ?

Update: I've downloaded Opera 10 beta 2 and installed it on top of existing Opera in My Device and experienced no more problems. Using ROM V40 21885, very nice and quite fast. Will test tomorrow too.

http://www.opera.com/mobile/download/ if anyone is interested in latest Opera browser (it is free)

thank you, will let him know about this.

Hi man, thanks for your reply. Now I have an idea what ROM to flash, but as per your recommendation I need 28011 and 23616. There are no links for this ROMs in this thread. Could you please forward me where I can download them.

Regards, Tor

V33>>>    http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PDHEE/i900_OMNIA/i900Omnia_WM653_28011_Semi_Lite_beta1.rar

V34>>>    http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PDHEE/i900_OMNIA/i900Omnia_WM653_23616_Semi_Lite_beta1.rar

V35>>>    http://files.pdamobiz.com/romcooker/pub/PDHEE/i900_OMNIA/i900Omnia_WM653_23616_M2D2_XMAS_beta1.rar

hope that'll help, enjoy.

Guest vkfloyd

hi,

i am new here & i have flashed with dheewatara's rom - DXIF1

IT IS BY FAR THE BEST ROM I HAVE ON MY PHONE.

I do have a few questions.

>In the M2D home tab its showing me the weather of some place called FENYI. I need ot to show me the weather of MUMBAI.

>The M2D TP Config app is not in english. Can I get an english version somewhere.

>Can i set the default browser to OPERA in the MSD internet tab.

>Where can i get M2D config app, where i can configure the background & themes n stuff.

Thanks,

Vivek.

hi,

all PM request for password up to now is replied.

again, request posts on the board will not be responded.

all comment and request also posted on mobiz board.

thank you.

Guest NarutoDKz

All PM's for passwords has been replied.

Thx

and please provide feedback.

(By the way, please don't spam this thread, cause I will only send them privately)

Guest netutopic
hi,

all PM request for password up to now is replied.

again, request posts on the board will not be responded.

all comment and request also posted on mobiz board.

thank you.

Hi susunt

Thank you for password

Guest Omar Qazi
I've got a problem with v41! It's in Thai! Ofcourse set the region but some text stays in Thai. First time this has happened to me with Dheewatara's Rom's. Any ideas?

I have had the same problem with 23616 M2D for weather setting.