Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest omid66613
All PM's for passwords has been replied.

Thx

and please provide feedback.

(By the way, please don't spam this thread, cause I will only send them privately)

hello how can i know the password?

morning all (it's 9.43 am. here in Thailand)

all password requests was replied. hope all get it well.

again, please do not request a password on the thread, just PM me or Naruto.

feed back and bugs report are still welcome, there might be more thank you rom for those who helps in the future (limited edition).

;)

ty

Guest vince1970
it looks like V38 would be an upgrade for you...V41 is a different build altogether; personally I wasn't too excited about V41.

Hi, I am using v33 and wanting to know is it worth upgrading to V41 ? If there is little changes other than the version, I may skip since I have been flashing twice a week last month (yes, not as much as you guys atm) and it takes me 30 minutes to re-install all my apps.

Guest fattmatt
how do you make the phone set to english only?

Go to Settings/ System/ Regional settings

Then choo choo choose your language.

Sorry for the Ralph Wiggum impersonation ;)

Hope this helps.

Matt.

Guest skitts24
Go to Settings/ System/ Regional settings

Then choo choo choose your language.

Sorry for the Ralph Wiggum impersonation ;)

Hope this helps.

Matt.

thanks matt, though i should have mentioned i already tried that... problem is using some applications they revert back to thai not sure why though is there a way to remove thia fonts? thanks in advance!

* just figured it out - uninstalling the spb keyboard then thai font is removed, YAY ;) BTW this ROM is not bad, will give more feedback once used on regular basis.

thanks again!!

Edited by skitts24

Guest skaynan

A bit off topic- Why is it that Thai chefs make the best roms? First was master K, now Dee and the others at Mobiz ;-)

Wassup?

Oh, it's a well known fact that Thai chefs make the best FOOD, but that can't have anything to do with it now, can it? ;-)

Edited by skaynan

@sunsunt:

Since Dhee's cooking these ROMs just about faster than we can flash them, what about looking at using the XDA_UC script functions to assist with app re-loading after flashing? Would save a lot of time when flashing all the time with so many ROMs coming out and Dhee needing decent feedback as soon as possible.

More info on XDA_UC here.

Guest mrvulcann

V41 is good and fast touch response.

the only BUG i found is that the Office Mobile, that there is no menu, totally blank, also when using Inesoft phone favorites, first i call MR A., then next i'll MR B., it shows the name MR A instead MR B.

thanks.

all password request was replied.

all comment and bugs report post/PM was deliverd to mobiz board thread.

skaynan: donno about that assumption but Thai food taste really good!

Not sure if it's a bug or by design; On v41 when pressing the Windows button long enough on the Titanium homescreen to bring up ShowCase, and then exiting ShowCase (either return, or kill apps), the Windows button is still pressed in. It takes 2 presses after that to go to the hexgrid menu for example (one to unpress the button, and another to press).

Edited by Genix9

Not sure if it's a bug or by design; On v41 when pressing the Windows button long enough on the Titanium homescreen to bring up ShowCase, and then exiting ShowCase (either return, or kill apps), the Windows button is still pressed in. It takes 2 presses after that to go to the hexgrid menu for example (one to unpress the button, and another to press).

dang I use another rom and just found out it do the same (holding windows button- start button) it bring up showcase. For the rom I use it needs 2 taps on window button to go to hex menu as well. So I think it's normal for a build.

Guest mrvulcann
all password request was replied.

all comment and bugs report post/PM was deliverd to mobiz board thread.

skaynan: donno about that assumption but Thai food taste really good!

yeah it's true, TOM YUM SOUP is taste really really good.

yeah it's true, TOM YUM SOUP is taste really really good.

You know,Tom Yum in Thailand and when it serve in other country testes different. If you want an authentic one, come to Thailand !!!!