Calibration on Custom Roms

Guest srsikosxy

Guest srsikosxy

Ever since I have switched over to using custom i910 roms my screen has never really been able to calibrate successfully. I don't know if the align screen function even works b/c it seems to take forever and never really finishes. It seems way too unresponsive and inaccurate. Typing in landscape mode is pretty much unusable! Any suggestions? Help!!

Guest andredabomb92
Ever since I have switched over to using custom i910 roms my screen has never really been able to calibrate successfully. I don't know if the align screen function even works b/c it seems to take forever and never really finishes. It seems way too unresponsive and inaccurate. Typing in landscape mode is pretty much unusable! Any suggestions? Help!!

i have similar problems, ive just been not using lanscape, but it would be nice if there is a solution

i have similar problems, ive just been not using lanscape, but it would be nice if there is a solution

I guess is really depends on which ROM you are using. I am currently using Lioryte's 28014 and the base settings for calibration in his ROM is pretty good in both portrait and landscape.