Pulse power offs

Guest pmw1971

Guest pmw1971

Almost new Pulse unlocked and with O2 card inserted.....rooted but using custom roms still.

Left it on my desk locked when went into a meeting, came back and it had powered itself completely off. Power button unable to revive. Had to remove back and battery and reseat. Came back ok (so far ;) )

Anybody else experiencing this?

PmW

Almost new Pulse unlocked and with O2 card inserted.....rooted but using custom roms still.

Left it on my desk locked when went into a meeting, came back and it had powered itself completely off. Power button unable to revive. Had to remove back and battery and reseat. Came back ok (so far ;) )

Anybody else experiencing this?

PmW

SAME HERE. I haven't rooted it, it's still the original ROM. I would call it "freeze" instead of "power off" (need to take out the battery).

It happens randomly, when the phone is in idle state. Sometimes it's is OK for 3-4 days, and sometimes it freezes every day or so.

It's really annoying 'cause the morning alarm could be just skipped this way. I hope somebody will find a solution for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I've found a solution for this problem!

I installed the December update, and since than I haven't experienced any of these problems (7 days so far). I hope this will help you too!

Happy New Year btw :)

Edited by ZsZso