A couple of questions as i'm new to android.

Guest biron_w

Guest biron_w

1)Is there any way I can set my own sounds for text message alerts?Maybe an app?At the moment I can only seem to use the ones on the phone.

2)Is there any way to use my own picture for wallpaper but keep it in the centre of the screen?What I mean by this is - when I use my own picture it covers the 1x3 home screens.So if i'm on the centre screen i'll get the middle of picture,if i'm on the right hand screen i'll get the right hand side of the picture.Can I have it so the picture will just stay in the middle of the screen no matter which screen i'm using?

Guest biron_w

I've sorted it now.

If anybody else has problems setting their own sounds for text messages then download an app called "sms popup" as you can do it through that.

Guest wonderfibre
I've sorted it now.

If anybody else has problems setting their own sounds for text messages then download an app called "sms popup" as you can do it through that.

You can also download Ringdroid from the market and use it to create a ringtone/alarm/notification from an MP3

Guest andy-andy

Make a new folder on your memory card and name it ringtones. Copy your MP3s there, and they will automatically show up in your selection list. Folders called alarms or notifications will do the same thing for those respective functions.