Thanks and farewell...

Guest semmtexx

Guest semmtexx

I'd like to say thanks to all the guys like Wozzer, Lyorite, Necosino, BW, Bgill, and all others that have worked their asses off on roms and porting software etc. My younger brother gave me his used storm for my birthday. He only had it for about two months then got the moto droid. I'm going to use the storm until my upgrade (and will switch to either the droid or eris). Having used the storm for about 3 weeks, all I feel I have lost in switching from winmo to blackberry is just complaints and headaches. Anyway, I'm not here to tout blackberry, I just wanted to say thanks to all the dedication of the guys that helped make my omnia a little less of a headache in its final days! Thanks guys!

some pics of the theme of my storm:

BBScreenie2009_12_17_09_06_56.BMP

BBScreenie2009_12_17_09_11_36.BMP

Edited by semmtexx

Guest andredabomb92
I'd like to say thanks to all the guys like Wozzer, Lyorite, Necosino, BW, Bgill, and all others that have worked their asses off on roms and porting software etc. My younger brother gave me his used storm for my birthday. He only had it for about two months then got the moto droid. I'm going to use the storm until my upgrade (and will switch to either the droid or eris). Having used the storm for about 3 weeks, all I feel I have lost in switching from winmo to blackberry is just complaints and headaches. Anyway, I'm not here to tout blackberry, I just wanted to say thanks to all the dedication of the guys that helped make my omnia a little less of a headache in its final days! Thanks guys!

lmao have fun with that

Guest semmtexx
Yeah, you say that now, until I release my next, and final, ROM.. Then you'll be hooked right back on the i910 ;)

Haha I do still have the omnia so... you never know.

Guest andredabomb92
Haha I do still have the omnia so... you never know.

yeah i wouldnt sell it, cuz u probly wouldnt get a decent price with all the new phones that are coming out

Guest Evidence_I

Later My Friend!!! I always enjoyed your posts!!!

Bgill!

Guest semmtexx
Later My Friend!!! I always enjoyed your posts!!!

Bgill!

Haha mad respect Bgill! And don't worry I still frequent this forum to see whats new with all you guys! Oh and JayCarl, you ain't the only one on this forum, and there's nothing against having a simple conversation with developers.

Guest nmayer79
Haha mad respect Bgill! And don't worry I still frequent this forum to see whats new with all you guys! Oh and JayCarl, you ain't the only one on this forum, and there's nothing against having a simple conversation with developers.

I'm with you there, one reason i will stick with this phone is because of these forums. TRAITOR!! ;) lol. btw, that avatar is kick *ss mr mercer

Guest semmtexx
I'm with you there, one reason i will stick with this phone is because of these forums. TRAITOR!! ;) lol. btw, that avatar is kick *ss mr mercer

Hell yeah! Prototype like a MOFO!