MSI Wind U100 post installation problem!

Guest clukas

Hi,

I just installed OSX kalway just like instructed by paul on the youtube video he posted.

Everything worked like a breeze until I got to the welcome part of the installation.

On the screen do you already own a mac, I selected do not transfer my information now,

press continue. A short delay follows with the mouse turning, the screen then turns a grey ish

black and returns back to the first step of the welcome screen.

I followed every step exactly, I dont know whether something went wrong in the installation

or whether the system is corrupt. But i might try installing the msiwindiso of osx.

Please help!

Thanks

Lukas

p.s. i have a U100

Edited by clukas

Hi,

I just installed OSX kalway just like instructed by paul on the youtube video he posted.

Everything worked like a breeze until I got to the welcome part of the installation.

On the screen do you already own a mac, I selected do not transfer my information now,

press continue. A short delay follows with the mouse turning, the screen then turns a grey ish

black and returns back to the first step of the welcome screen.

I followed every step exactly, I dont know whether something went wrong in the installation

or whether the system is corrupt. But i might try installing the msiwindiso of osx.

Please help!

Thanks

Lukas

p.s. i have a U100

Ok, I reinstalled the system and now its working! Something must have gone wrong during the first installation!