SPB Software 50% Holiday Discounts

Guest philly-d

Guest philly-d
thumb_19-Dec-2009_logo_top.jpg
Ho, ho, ho! It's that time of year when we all keep our eyes peeled for sales and discounts so we can buy gifts for ourselves others ;)

SPB Software are offering 50% off their entire product line from December 17th until December 30th.

To claim the discount for Windows Mobile, Symbian or Blackberry platform, you need to enter the "SPBHolidayDiscount" discount code in your shopping cart at http://www.spb.com, and see 50% deducted from the order total.

For iPhone and Android platfoms you only need to find our product on Apple App-store or Android market and purchase it.

The SPB Holiday Sale offer is not valid with any other promotion.

For more details see http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/support/holidaydiscount.html

[Via Spb Software]

Guest influenz

I've been consoling myself about not being able to get an HD2 but have cheered up considerably after trying the SPB Shell for the first time on my trusty Touch Dual. It's actually a very nice interface which does a good job of replacing pretty much everything that handles ui and integration which I have had available via various plugins and apps. This also delivers features I couldn't find elsewhere as well as additional functions I didn't even know I need, but I do!

The customisable, widget based, today-screen layout is something I was wary about but they've done a very good job. You can easily create 5+ homescreens using a wide choice of content and layout, I would personally like even more control over the layout but considering this is a thumb friendly interface it's the best I've seen.

The shell makes managing contacts and all associated actions easy and beats other contact software I've tried. The widget based implementation of internet staples such as twitter, google, and facebook are welcome, the latter is integrated further, replicating some BookSync functionality.

The things you expect to be there and just work are and do; calender, clock, launcher, messages, weather, media player, email, profiles, calls, to-do, task manager, connections. It's all there, customisable and nicely skinned.

I usually find everything I need at freeware sites but at half price this was well worth the money, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
thumb_19-Dec-2009_logo_top.jpg
Ho, ho, ho! It's that time of year when we all keep our eyes peeled for sales and discounts so we can buy gifts for ourselves others :)

SPB Software are offering 50% off their entire product line from December 17th until December 30th.

For more details see http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/support/holidaydiscount.html

[Via Spb Software]

Oh wow I love you! BIIIIG Thanks for posting this. This allowed me to purchase Mobile Shell, Backup, and a couple games for only $37.40!!!!! I just couldn't afford the price before the discount of $74.80. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

/me installs his new apps and plays around with them

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.