[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest tacchan23
As for tacchan23 wm653 theme, its not good because it has much more space between item in popup menu then really needed for normal using by finger, with this theme we need to do much scrolling in menu with many items in it. 

Now that you mentioned it, I agree with you^^

Most of the Themes I found and tried on XDA developers have too much space between items in the popup menu (and the one I used as base for my theme too).

Luckly it was easy to find the registry to modify to make it smaller, now it's the same size of the Classic Blue theme.

Uploaded now here http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-verizo...k/#entry1139315

Guest Khuanchai

New: WM 6.5.3 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version) i8000KC_Lite_2

This is the Christmas and New Year gift from me.

post-201908-1261818993_thumb.png post-201908-1261819037_thumb.png post-201908-1261819048_thumb.png

Download link in the first post.

Guest monyozt

Download link in the first post.

thanksssssssssssssssss.. flashing sooonnnn :)

Guest forelli

Thanks KC! When you said during the weekend, I was expecting it tomorrow. I'll download it right now! Thanks

Guest monyozt

hi bro, after flashing, im thinking that theres something wired with background wallpaper. is it normal? because after flashing my phone blank white screen then restart. then make configure as usual...

one more, if i want to switch sms mode like on touchwiz mode, is it possible?

post-497070-1261830545_thumb.jpg

post-497070-1261830565_thumb.jpg

Edited by monyozt

Guest Khuanchai
hi bro, after flashing, im thinking that theres something wired with background wallpaper. is it normal? because after flashing my phone blank white screen then restart. then make configure as usual...

one more, if i want to switch sms mode like on touchwiz mode, is it possible?

This is default theme. Please use classic blue theme or install other working themes.

To use samsung sms-mms, you have to install CABs in post 2.

Guest dgmorland
anyone test titanium plugins with mr.K's ROM? I can't install any of them and its strange cause as I see there is native wm65 chome plugin in this ROM.

When you say you can't install do you get an error in the install process or do you mean it installs successfully but doesnt show in Titanium?

If it is like the previous KC ROM, it uses the standard Titanium CPR file instead of the SPlugins CPR file as mentioned here.

is there any way to fix Samsung keyboard in this rom ? i dont have any vibration and the allignment with new bottom bar is messed up, i had same trouble on i900 wm653 custom roms and now its the same thing here in i8000 ;/ do showaco fix for wm653 can fix this ?

Guest matthework
is there any way to fix Samsung keyboard in this rom ? i dont have any vibration and the allignment with new bottom bar is messed up, i had same trouble on i900 wm653 custom roms and now its the same thing here in i8000 ;/ do showaco fix for wm653 can fix this ?

My Samsung keyboard works very well with vibration and sounds. The new bottom bar is trimmed by a bit of top edge, but still looks nice...i think its supposed to be like that.

Anyone can get their internet connections working? i can`t even with gprs or wifi it will still show "cannot connect" and it only happens after flashing this rom.

post-568224-1261918872_thumb.png

post-568224-1261918894_thumb.png

Edited by Kel-

Guest forelli
Anyone can get their internet connections working? i can`t even with gprs or wifi it will still show "cannot connect" and it only happens after flashing this rom.

Internet connections problem already reported (by me: post #125, page 7), I seemed to be the only one with this problem last time. This is how I solved it:

Samsung settings, Network settings, Restore connections.

No soft-reset needed after. Just enjoy your operator settings as usual. You should do this every time you flash a new rom, and I guess after every hard reset too.

forelli

Edited by forelli

Internet connections problem already reported (by me: post #125, page 7), I seemed to be the only one with this problem last time. This is how I solved it:

Samsung settings, Network settings, Restore connections.

No soft-reset needed after. Just enjoy your operator settings as usual. You should do this every time you flash a new rom, and I guess after every hard reset too.

forelli

Working nicely now thanks forelli :)

Kel