[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest nap_rz
yes. but i think this question already asked so many times.. better you read all pages on this thread, and you'll find the answer B)

bro, u can try download and try by your self. why "every new release you're asking such same question??"

not all people here use or maybe know what app you're needed. my sugestion try this ROM, install all apps that you need and you'll find your answer from your own question ;)

I'm using this ROM (+ installed cmanila) now, that's why I'm asking how to get cmanilla work with the neo....I even pm'ed the creator of cmanila on xda but he haven't answered yet.....

as for the dialer, it's not on the 1st page, so you see, it's quite hard to search through pages just to find a single line contains 'enabling samsung dialer'

;) B)

:)

anybody noticed that the taskbar icons are laggy in the new ROM?

Edited by nap_rz

Guest nap_rz

the titanium neo is buggy here :) sometimes the rendered icons/infos stucks on certain panels, then ccomms phone icons not turned on even when my phone is turned on....clinks also stucks sometimes...

can this http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=44307 (from this http://www.modaco.com/content-page/298087/...ion/page/320/#) still can be used to revert back to normal titanium?

and also perhaps this neo titanium need more ram than normal titanium, my free RAM is worse compared to the 28008 build B)

another question, how to turn off showcase, or even better if I could remove it...?

Edited by nap_rz

Guest selcuk666

is it necessary to install flash lite 3.1 or is it allready present in the last rom

do you see any use of installing adobe flash lite 3.1

thank you

Edited by selcuk666

Guest corny2007

Hi all,

First of, thanks to Khuanchai for the latest ROM!

Secondly, is it possible to turn off neo-lite, or is it hard-coded into the ROM?

Does the X button close programs in this ROM?

Guest darkworldzz

if Showcase is cooked into the rom as stated in the first post, Holding the X button will end the programs..

cheers

Darkworldz

--edit--

i dun tink it is possible to remove neo-titanium and revert to the normal titanium...

but IMO i tink it is better than the normal titanium :)

Edited by darkworldzz

Guest Khuanchai
if Showcase is cooked into the rom as stated in the first post, Holding the X button will end the programs..

cheers

Darkworldz

--edit--

i dun tink it is possible to remove neo-titanium and revert to the normal titanium...

but IMO i tink it is better than the normal titanium :)

Yes, this ROM has showcase and hold the OK/Close button will completely close programs.

Download and install default titanium CAB from the second post to replace Neo.

Guest cikoone

Khuanchai,

thnks for the great neo lite rom,

i have flash it in to my device but i had some problems !

if i reasive a sms its not showing it and i dont know where the are :S

its there a extra cab file for the zoom program ur using one ur neo lite rom if yes can u add it pls

thnx

Guest corny2007

X to Close:

e-natives Showcase (cooked into ROM)

By editing the registry, showcase can set the default tap on x to be close, rather than hold x to close:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]

"SUITE_CloseOnTap"

Type: DWORD

Description: Default tap on X Button will terminated process, Tap and Hold will minimize. If disabled it will reversed

Value: 1 = enabled, 0 = disabled

Default: 0

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=530564

First Impressions

+Like threaded email (as per GMail)

+Office 2010 Beta included, little has changed except in ppt though! OneNote not updated.

-Seems a bit slower than 28008 (Even the touch screen config was laggy, seems slowish in NeoTit)

-Not sure why they have gone back to smaller icons - TaskManager and Filemanager were much more touch friendly in 28008

* EDIT: Changing the theme to windows default etc. makes it large again!

Probably going to reflash to 28008, but thanks for the ROM :)

Edited by corny2007

Guest whiskeybro
X to Close:

e-natives Showcase (cooked into ROM)

By editing the registry, showcase can set the default tap on x to be close, rather than hold x to close:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\e-Natives Technology\Showcase]

"SUITE_CloseOnTap"

Type: DWORD

Description: Default tap on X Button will terminated process, Tap and Hold will minimize. If disabled it will reversed

Value: 1 = enabled, 0 = disabled

Default: 0

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=530564

First Impressions

+Like threaded email (as per GMail)

+Office 2010 Beta included, little has changed except in ppt though! OneNote not updated.

-Seems a bit slower than 28008 (Even the touch screen config was laggy, seems slowish in NeoTit)

-Not sure why they have gone back to smaller icons - TaskManager and Filemanager were much more touch friendly in 28008

Probably going to reflash to 28008, but thanks for the ROM :)

Thats fantastic B) so i made a cab for this registery settings

A real X close button that works on this Great Rom

Showcase_default_tap_on_X_to_close_hold_to_minimize.cab

Edited by whiskeybro

Guest Gary Crutcher

Thanks KC for the new ROM.

The only thing I have noticed is some of the programs icons (shows blank - FM Radio for one) do not show and

the scrollbars seem sluggish at times.

Otherwise, nice ROM.

Guest nap_rz

I don't understand why so many like 'tap x to close apps' function; wouldn't it be prone to accidental apps closing? I prefer it my own way :

1. routing voice speed dial to an ALT-TAB app that's work exactly like desktop pc alt-tabbing.

2. routing button 1 hold to the built in task manager.

3. setting 'x' just to 'minimize' apps.

whenever I want to do multi tasking, I will just switching between apps (it can switch into today/desktop too) with just a single button press and if there's a program I wanted to end, I'll just access the built in task manager by holding that same button. :)

edit :

and please if anyone can make the cmanila working flawlessly with this ROM, please tell me B)

Edited by nap_rz

Guest corny2007
Thats fantastic :) so i made a cab for this registery settings

A real X close button that works on this Great Rom

Good work WhiskeyBro!

I'm having a few crashes with it enabled atm, will post back if I can source the problem.

Guest xholynoobx

can anyone post a mirror :)

I tried the whole day and it says "Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later."

I've been camping for over 10 hours T_T

Guest selcuk666

thanks to khunchai this is an excellent rom and microsoft office has kinetic scrolling property which is very important, is it good idea to install adobe flash lite 3, and how I can change the ratio of magnification of the magnifier on the left up side of the screen

Guest dzynio
can anyone post a mirror ;)

I tried the whole day and it says "Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later."

I've been camping for over 10 hours T_T

yeaa give us the mirror...my rapid acc expired yesterday :) B)