[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

Bad news! This new 23518 ROM has a timebomb. B)

Good news! Secany just uploaded new January ROM. I'll update the 23518 with this new OEM after I have timebomb patched. :)

Bad news! This new 23518 ROM has a timebomb. ;)

Good news! Secany just uploaded new January ROM. I'll update the 23518 with this new OEM after I have timebomb patched. :)

runaway.gif timebomb! we're going to get arrested by CIA on airports B)

seriously, what do you mean with that? ;) I'm worried if something bad happen, like the phone will crash on certain date?

Guest Khuanchai
runaway.gif timebomb! we're going to get arrested by CIA on airports :)

seriously, what do you mean with that? B) I'm worried if something bad happen, like the phone will crash on certain date?

Change time to next year. Caution, your phone will stop working and needs a reflash. ;)

Guest bluhound
runaway.gif timebomb! we're going to get arrested by CIA on airports :)

seriously, what do you mean with that? B) I'm worried if something bad happen, like the phone will crash on certain date?

In computer terms, timebomb is a software which has been designed to stop working at a predefined time. Think like a 'trialware' where it expires after 30 days.

Guest monyozt
how install this software i8000KC23518/23515Neo_lite on my phone

how install this software i8000KC23518/23515Neo_lite on my phone

please read sticky thread.. don't be lazy man :)

Guest monyozt
I can't update the Titanium weather with GPRS connection. :) It said there is no "The Internet" connection. Please suggest.

im able to update titanium weather... maybe you have bad connection. check your message

Bad news! This new 23518 ROM has a timebomb. B)

;) i spending 2 days to download ur rom.. now need to redownload... again

Guest Laruku Jr.
im able to update titanium weather... maybe you have bad connection. check your message

Yes, monyozt. It said 'Couldn't establish internet interpreter.Connection'. What do you suggest?

PS. However, I can update weather with WI-FI connection. Really weird.

Edited by Laruku Jr.

Guest forelli
Yes, monyozt. It said 'Couldn't establish internet interpreter.Connection'. What do you suggest?

PS. However, I can update weather with WI-FI connection. Really weird.

All the gprs connections of your phone are off: you have to go to Samsung Settings> Connections> Restore Connections EVERYTIME YOU FLASH A NEW ROM. (capital letteerr are not to shout, just to make you and others remember :) )

forelli

Guest corny2007
Love the new rom but only face one problem at the moment, the Outlook 2010 is buggy! Cannot close once open.

the OULTOOK is causing a big issue! where sometimes you face the scroll lagging or unable to open application.

To resolved this issue, remove the poutlook from Startup.

Thanks for this. Found it to be too annoying, I actually thought it was ShowCase, and reflashed to 28008.

anybody else getting the phone battery and battery notification works weirdly? in mine, battery icon changing lately when charging/discharging, and I could lost 10% of battery by doing a soft reset :) wtf?

I have the same issue, their is lag between icons changing, and I also lose 10% for a soft reset!

Guest sys_error

@KhuanChai

Can you please post the Neo-Titanium cab file? Need it to reinstall after installing add-on panels so it will appear Neo-Titanium style instead Titanium style.

Thanks.

Change time to next year. Caution, your phone will stop working and needs a reflash. :)

only that? glad to know, because it's unlikely I'll use the rom for a year B)

I have the same issue, their is lag between icons changing, and I also lose 10% for a soft reset!

then this is an 'official' issue for this ROM.

Guest sys_error

This is so weird!

Once you use CHome editor to remove panel, you cannot add them back... it show up in CHome editor but even after soft reset, it doesnt appear in Neo-Titanium screen.

Anyone else having same issue?

This is so weird!

Once you use CHome editor to remove panel, you cannot add them back... it show up in CHome editor but even after soft reset, it doesnt appear in Neo-Titanium screen.

of course, did you mistakenly remove them when you should disable them? :)

Guest forelli
This is so weird!

It has to do with one specific panel, try to find another cab for your panel and it should be ok. Which panel is that? I've had this issue with some of KC i900 roms but only with the notification panel, called cHome. If you need help, feel free to ask.

forelli

Guest Laruku Jr.
All the gprs connections of your phone are off: you have to go to Samsung Settings> Connections> Restore Connections EVERYTIME YOU FLASH A NEW ROM. (capital letteerr are not to shout, just to make you and others remember :) )

forelli

Thanks, forelli. It works!! B)

Guest sys_error
It has to do with one specific panel, try to find another cab for your panel and it should be ok. Which panel is that? I've had this issue with some of KC i900 roms but only with the notification panel, called cHome. If you need help, feel free to ask.

forelli

Thanks Forelli for the quick reply, i got that sorted out.

Now I want to add CLauncher panel to the Neo Titanium... however when i installed the CLauncher cab file, it appear as the old Titanium style with the word "applications" instead of the new Neo Titanium style. I read from XDA it need to reinstall the Neo Titanium after installing CLauncher in order to get it appear in Neo Titanium style. Do you have any idea how to get it to work?