[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest sys_error
how is this rom compared to the 6.5/6.5.3 variants?

is it stable works ok for everyday use?

Im still on 6.1 lite Khuanchai rom..

Thanks

Is quite stable for everyday use, however due to 6.5.x rom is slower than 6.1, you may not like the speed. You should test it out yourself, if dont like just flash back to 6.1.

Guest scegli1nick2
how is this rom compared to the 6.5/6.5.3 variants?

is it stable works ok for everyday use?

Im still on 6.1 lite Khuanchai rom..

Thanks

I suggest you the first KC Lite Rom 28008 .. it works very fine and it's fast.. I've no problem in everyday use

Guest speedfrog
I suggest you the first KC Lite Rom 28008 .. it works very fine and it's fast.. I've no problem in everyday use

whats the best rom of the kc lite roms?

Guest corny2007
this 9 jan ROM is the worst version of mr. K yet.....I get some bugs here, like some functions locked after receiving a call from sleep mode.

Its the bugs in Microsoft software, not "Mr. K". I understand your frustration with unstable software, but this version of windows mobile is s pre-beta, and its good of "Mr. K" to provide the ROM for us to try.

whats the diffrent between 6.5 and 6.5.3/6.5.5?

6.5.3 is more user friendly - larger icons, new menus etc.

6.5.5 introduces threaded email for outlook, and office 2010 beta, and other small UI enhancements.

Guest tacchan23
Its the bugs in Microsoft software, not "Mr. K". I understand your frustration with unstable software, but this version of windows mobile is s pre-beta, and its good of "Mr. K" to provide the ROM for us to try.

6.5.5 introduces threaded email for outlook, and office 2010 beta, and other small UI enhancements.

6.5.5 is quite good for me (honestly I don't use my phone much lately, but these few days I had no issues at all with freeze or something)

Guest corny2007
6.5.5 is quite good for me (honestly I don't use my phone much lately, but these few days I had no issues at all with freeze or something)

Yes, I agree. I find 6.5.x in general stable, quick, and much easier to use than 6.5.

A few bugs my particular setup has are below, but generally I prefer 6.5.3 over stock 6.5 (and 6.5.5 atm)

6.5.3 (28008)

- I seem to have a bug that the battery icon is laggy (eg when on charge, but may be that the meter needs a reset)

- Close on x does not work (not necessarily a 'bug', microsoft may have changed the action for 6.5.x)

- Using the keyboard to enter alarm times crashes the program

- Changing anything with the theme needs a soft reset

- Outlook is unstable, crashed several times on use

Edited by corny2007

Guest Khuanchai

Thanks for understanding. I have no idea what bugs are in these new beta ROMs until reported by all of us. It's possible that these new ROMs are not stable enough but at least we can see and feel the trend of future ROMs.

I will continue to make new ROMs that I see some significant changes with my own style of cooking (don't expect that I will make for every ROM build coming). You can try any version you want but you are free to go back to anything if it doesn't suit your style of using.

New! WM 6.5.5 Classic i8000 ROM build 23518 with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

- ROM based WM 6.5.5 build 23518

- Titanium Neo with Weather

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, Cyberon voice speed dial, Showcase 1.1.0, and some modified registries

Screenshots:

post-201908-1263259948_thumb.png post-201908-1263259961_thumb.png

post-201908-1263259974_thumb.png post-201908-1263259985_thumb.png

Coming soon. Please stay tuned.

Edited by Khuanchai

Guest AndrewTan
Thanks for understanding. I have no idea what bugs are in these new beta ROMs until reported by all of us. It's possible that these new ROMs are not stable enough but at least we can see and feel the trend of future ROMs.

I will continue to make new ROMs that I see some significant changes with my own style of cooking (don't expect that I will make for every ROM build coming). You can try any version you want but you are free to go back to anything if it doesn't suit your style of using.

New! WM 6.5.5 Classic i8000 ROM build 23518 with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

- ROM based WM 6.5.5 build 23518

- Titanium Neo with Weather

- OEM from newest WM 6.5 ROM

- NetCF 3.5

- Preserved: many Samsung programs that I like

- Removed: Online Widget, ringtones, images, Main menu, Adobereader, Connected Home, Filemanager, Games, Help, keyboard other than Thai/Eng (Samsung KBD preserved), Midomi, tcalendar, onenote, Podcast, RSS reader, smart search, smartmemo, smartsync, Taskswitcher, themes, Video editor, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera, and youtube

- Added: Some freewares: Contactfix, Memory, Poweroptions, GSfinder, SIP change, Screencapture, Security warnings, Cyberon voice speed dial, Showcase 1.1.0, and some modified registries

Coming soon. Please stay tuned.

Yeah! :) Hope this version solved the Outlook issue and also the timebomb issue B)

Hi, Khuanchai, do you might re-cab the new phonebook and sms-mms. Thanks a lot ;)

Edited by AndrewTan

Guest monyozt
this 9 jan ROM is the worst version of mr. K yet.....I get some bugs here, like some functions locked after receiving a call from sleep mode.

i think you should "keep on your mind" your opinion for this comment.. you can make him "umbrageous" you should think about it before you post your comment!! be respect bro. you use it for free. have you make "donation" for his hard work?

no one ROMS ever release is perfect, even stock ROM. maybe you can build your own cooked rom!

Edited by monyozt

Guest Khuanchai
Yeah! :) Hope this version solved the Outlook issue and also the timebomb issue B)

Hi, Khuanchai, do you might re-cab the new phonebook and sms-mms. Thanks a lot ;)

Will upload new CABs soon.

Guest Treikens

Just did my first sucessful flash thanks to you Khuanchai!

And Tacchan too big time for the useful posts and guides

Of course Sorg also for the program and Win 7 post!

Thanks everyone!