[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest rodrigofd
Agree with Lancez. Please don't compare my ROM with others. Just different styles of cooking. In fact, we (RFD, wes, and myself) have learned a lot from each other. Believe it or not, we wouldn't have come this far without effort from RFD and wes.

Try to increase time to 15 sec or more.

Hi Khuanchai, could you hand me link to get latest 6.5.3 rollup ? i have 28008 one but i can't get newer ones...

Guest forelli

Hey wm 6.5.3 fans!

A taskmanager which is hidden in the start button? Try THIS, it's Showcase by e-natives, I installed it and it works a threat: just hold the start icon, and it pops up! No more trials and errors to know which version of HTC Taskmanager works on our Omnia 2, jst install showcase and soft reset, that's it! Thanks Amarullz from e-natives.

forelli

Guest Khuanchai
Hi Khuanchai, could you hand me link to get latest 6.5.3 rollup ? i have 28008 one but i can't get newer ones...

Hi RFD,

I found some more builds but mostly incomplete. My plan is to wait for Da_G to post the new one. For me, he posts only full-functional official builds like what secany does here.

Guest AndrewTan
It would be nice if someone can upload a ROM dump from your phone flashed with new IL5 (English language). It will save my time.

Hi, KC, here is the IL5 Dump ROM:

http://rapidshare.com/files/324172132/IL5_....part1.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/324175329/IL5_....part2.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/324178654/IL5_....part3.rar.html

there is no such thing as perfect ROM, and it is unrespectful by comparing between 2 cooks who have been putting out a lot of efforts to make it possible. they walk different path (cooking) :)

I don't really think he was trying to disrespect Rodrigo, at least not deliberately, I would say he just got excited with lots of available choices of cooked ROMs compared to two months ago which were none!

where is the EBOT, PDA, CSC and PHONE

This is a PDA-ONLY ROM and you won't need others, specially eBoot and Phone parts!

Thanks Khuanchai, I might try this one if I get enough time before this Christmas (while waiting to try RDF's 6.5.3 release as well!)

Flash this together with Secany's new IL5 ROM.

It works but you don't get the new menu style

I guess you meant that you have used PHONE, Eboot & CSC parts of Secany's IL5 ROM plus Khuanchai's cooked PDA part in order to re-flash your O2 that's why you can't get those new IL5 style! How's your memory condition? Is it vanishing fast or not so!?

Guest sys_error
Mr KC,

Thanks for your good job.

I also found the "X" button can't close program, dose it can be fixed? THX

Can you please give me an example to try? Cos i'm pretty sure my "X" does close program.

Thanks in advance.

I guess you meant that you have used PHONE, Eboot & CSC parts of Secany's IL5 ROM plus Khuanchai's cooked PDA part in order to re-flash your O2 that's why you can't get those new IL5 style! How's your memory condition? Is it vanishing fast or not so!?

Yup, that's what I meant.

Truth be told, I never have problem with my memory.. I never really open multiple programs together until I ran out of memory.

So for me, for normal usage, memory... No problem at all.