[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest ku_dq007
Can you please give me an example to try? Cos i'm pretty sure my "X" does close program.

Thanks in advance.

For example, Resco explorer, SMS etc, except start menu,phone ...

Lot of programs can not be cloesed by "X" button.

BTW, My device vesion is:

E-boot - L2

PHONE - L1

CSC - NONE

Old PDA - KC's L2

here are the files for WVGA bubble breaker. B)

I don't have a single knowledge on how to create a setup CAB file so,

you will have to extract the files to \windows and then create a shortcut using Total Commander or any other programs or simply just run BubbleBreaker.exe from windows. B)

:) ah sorry, I didn't see your post ;) I'll try this later.

as for comparing between this rom and rodrigo's rom....well I have to say I'm sorry if I offended anyone with that, I merely stated that this ROM is more stable than *cough* the other rom -this is of course a comment based on personal experience-, does that make the other seems/sounds bad? that's depend on your perspective; but in my perspective it's not an offensive statement, I think some are over reacting here.

Guest sys_error
For example, Resco explorer, SMS etc, except start menu,phone ...

Lot of programs can not be cloesed by "X" button.

BTW, My device vesion is:

E-boot - L2

PHONE - L1

CSC - NONE

Old PDA - KC's L2

Thanks ku_dq007.

I see what you mean when you say unable to close Resco Explorer using "X"... a bro from another forum was telling me that "X" dont work on WM 6.5.1 & above, best to use e-Native Showcase.

Maybe is a habit to me, i always use Menu > Exit to close all my programs. And i mapped "Task Manager" to Button1 Hold, so i can quickly check running programs and close them.

My device vesion is:

EBoot - L2

PHONE - L1

CSC - L2 (XEU)

PDA - KC's L2

Guest arun gupta

+1 to this rom.. just got it wow.. very proud with tht extra ram..;-)

smooth ROM only i cannot see yes/no/cancel buttons on any alert windows.. but... CHILL....

KC u r grt.

Guest Ichigo80

Hello everyone!

really great ROM! congratulations to the genius who created it! I just wanted to ask if anyone has tried to install SPB SHELL 3.5.2 to test its functionality! the keys lower WM 6.5.3 do not know if shell 3.5.2 is compatible! Unfortunately for me the graphic interface of WM the "Today" does not like a lot!

ciao a tutti!

davvero ottima ROM! complimenti al genio che l'ha creata! Volevo solo chiedere se qualcuno ha provato ad installare SPB SHELL 3.5.2 per testarne la funzionalità! con i tasti bassi di WM 6.5.3 non so se shell 3.5.2 è compatibile! purtroppo a me l'interfaccia grafica di WM del "TODAY" non piace tantissimo!

Guest manosandrea

Installed new rom ,using cscEURIL5 -greek lang, and when tried to change lang to greek ,lite rom dissappeared and the old IL5 came back with its win mob 6.5.0. :) ;) B)

Any chance for a lite , International, rom ( so we can choose whichever language ) ?????????????

Thanks

Greatfull for your efforts !!!

Guest forelli
Hello everyone!

really great ROM! congratulations to the genius who created it! I just wanted to ask if anyone has tried to install SPB SHELL 3.5.2 to test its functionality! the keys lower WM 6.5.3 do not know if shell 3.5.2 is compatible! Unfortunately for me the graphic interface of WM the "Today" does not like a lot!

Ciao Ichigo, try this together with this.

Good luck

Ciao

can i ask only pc windows XP flash?vista same flash?

Your answer is here. Please search the forum before you post.

Good luck

Installed new rom ,using cscEURIL5 -greek lang, and when tried to change lang to greek ,lite rom dissappeared and the old IL5 came back with its win mob 6.5.0. :) ;) B)

Any chance for a lite , International, rom ( so we can choose whichever language ) ?????????????

Thanks

Greatfull for your efforts !!!

Look at the title: Thai and english are the languages. For greek, you need someone who cooks the rom with greek or with greek and english. And yes, if you change the language, the previous rom comes back!

forelli

Guest Ichigo80

Forelli thank you! 3.5.2 shell but I already use it on my O2! I use it only with WM 6.5 .... I wanted to know if 6.5.1 or 6.5.3 works with WM!

SPB in Toer certify the compatibility up to WM6.5 Professional!

ti ringrazio Forelli! ma io shell 3.5.2 lo uso già sul mio O2! solo che lo uso con WM 6.5....volevo sapere se con WM 6.5.1 o 6.5.3 funziona!

in toeria SPB certifica la compatibilità fino a WM6.5 professional!

Guest carreab
Hello everyone!

ciao a tutti!

davvero ottima ROM! complimenti al genio che l'ha creata! Volevo solo chiedere se qualcuno ha provato ad installare SPB SHELL 3.5.2 per testarne la funzionalità! con i tasti bassi di WM 6.5.3 non so se shell 3.5.2 è compatibile! purtroppo a me l'interfaccia grafica di WM del "TODAY" non piace tantissimo!

I have installed SPB SHEL 352 and it working very well, no graphic bug or so :)

Okay, I've finally managed to create a CAB installer for Bubble Breaker, in case anyone needs it.

Learnt something new.

Anyways, enjoy. :)

EDIT: added Solitaire.

P.S.: if anyone can tell me how can I stop the installation from prompting restart, please do so. would be glad to make the changes.

BubbleBreaker.CAB

solitaire.CAB

Edited by zm.

Guest thanesvorn
A. Khuanchai krab, do those files work with WM6.1? I'm considering of turning back to use your WM6.1 lite ROM. ขอบคุณมากครับ สำหรับ ROM ดีๆ ครับ

Does anyone try this?

Guest dgmorland

Thank you Master-Cooker Mr Khuanchai! This is a really great ROM. I dont want to go back to any other ROM that doesn't have wm6.5.3 in it now. This is so much more finger-friendly.

A couple of things I noted about this ROM that might help others:

- The caller ID match is set to 10 in this ROM. I had to change it back to 8 for caller ID to work for me (see tips and tricks in forum for how to do this)

- The Titanium CPR file used is the standard Titanium_480x800.CPR file, not the SPlugins_480x800 that it is in the standard Samsung ROMS.

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Thanks for using my ROM and thanks for people who answered questions. This is very useful for everyone. I actually don't know and can't answer many questions. :)

I'm working with the Samsung's newly released ROM but may wait a bit until a new stable 6.5.3 ROM comes.

Khuanchai

Friends,

Thanks for using my ROM and thanks for people who answered questions. This is very useful for everyone. I actually don't know and can't answer many questions. :)

I'm working with the Samsung's newly released ROM but may wait a bit until a new stable 6.5.3 ROM comes.

Khuanchai

ur effort will always be appreciated.

P.S. Sonblack from PDAViet has built a 28008 ROM and the dial panel has been fixed in that ROM, thought u might wanna check that out. so u can update ur current 28008......thanks

http://pdaviet.net/showthread.php?t=78432

Edited by Lancez

Guest Balaomnia

Hi 'Khuanchai

First and foremost comment "BRILLIANT WORK"

I'm really happy with your rom. Everything is fine.

I've installed SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.2 with customization pack from this link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146

My phone is a brilliant masterpiece now.

NO HASSLES... NO COMPLAINTS...

FIRST OF ALL people should understand those who opt for custom roms are not the normal users,

they are advanced feature hungry users which in turn affects the performance of the phone some way or the other.

So lets appreciate the cooks here and enjoy their work.

Kudos guys... keep up the good work.

Thanks

Bala

Guest bagusspeedy
ur effort will always be appreciated.

P.S. Sonblack from PDAViet has built a 28008 ROM and the dial panel has been fixed in that ROM, thought u might wanna check that out. so u can update ur current 28008......thanks

http://pdaviet.net/showthread.php?t=78432

bro Lancez your IL5 dump rom file in mediafire was corrupt, could you upload again in mediafire? thx

It seems that this ROM has less app close problem than stock ROMs. I have gone through every single ROM from IJ9 to most recent IL5. every single one of them has this app close problem even with more than sufficient memory. after setting LowMem\programMem=96, it gets better right after soft reset, and can reach ~20MB of free memory before app gets closed by WM. however, after using for an hour or two, app gets closed even with > 40MB of free memory.

in other threads, it was guessed that it is not the memory, but some video memory/buffer related problem that causes app auto close.

anyway, after using this 6.5.3 rom for a couple of days, the apps close does seem to improved quite significantly. I now can constantly push memory down to 20MB or lower before apps get closed, and it remains the same after a few hours of usage. don't know if this was because the cooking, wm 6.5.3. just to share

bro Lancez your IL5 dump rom file in mediafire was corrupt, could you upload again in mediafire? thx

i havent deleted it yet and someone just downloaded few hours ago in order to convert it to .nbo to flash his i8000 without 8G storage and he got it working. u might wanna try again and try to use 7z to unpack. let me know :)

edit: the dump file on mediafire has been downloaded 25 times so far, and seems working for other ppl. can u try it again by 7z plz?

Edited by Lancez

Guest ku_dq007
Friends,

Khuanchai

Greate job. I used all of your customed ROM since I knew about it, and enjoyed it.

Now I'm very longer for your L5 ROM, Can u tell me when it will be finished?

Thanks a lot.

Guest bagusspeedy
i havent deleted it yet and someone just downloaded few hours ago in order to convert it to .nbo to flash his i8000 without 8G storage and he got it working. u might wanna try again and try to use 7z to unpack. let me know ;)

edit: the dump file on mediafire has been downloaded 25 times so far, and seems working for other ppl. can u try it again by 7z plz?

I already download twice and use 7z but still said that the file is broken

:)