[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

I already download twice and use 7z but still said that the file is broken

:)

damn it, i have no idea whats going on with them. but here's ur option, go to page7 post#135 in this thread and try AndrewTan's dump...... ;) , sorry, its just a joke.

Guest bagusspeedy
really? thats weird, i dont even have WinRAR on my computer. but thanks for letting us know that.

sorry but still not succeeded with winrar

sorry but I prefer MF than RS because I don't have premium account :)

sorry but still not succeeded with winrar

sorry but I prefer MF than RS because I don't have premium account :)

sorry to hear that, but i have already deleted IL5 dump right after i uploaded to mediafire.

Guest monyozt

Mr. K

can u post samsung keyboard and samsung photo album here?

will you make new rom with L5 base ROM? seems had some improvement :)

Edited by monyozt

Guest Khuanchai
Mr. K

can u post samsung keyboard and samsung photo album here?

will you make new rom with L5 base ROM? seems had some improvement :)

We are not allowed to speak out Samsung version in customized ROM. I could only say that the next one will be based on the newest released ROM. ;)

Guest monyozt
We are not allowed to speak out Samsung version in customized ROM. I could only say that the next one will be based on the newest released ROM. :)

ok im waiting

hi guys.. i am wondering if memory leak still there on 6.5.3? dont wanna flash and reinstall everything again if there is still memory leaks

it's still there, for example when I soft reset my device at morning, it has 60MB, then I opened some apps and some of them left opened all the day, at evening, my RAM become 45MB :) , it's bad however unlike samsung roms I can still multitask quite a lot with 45MB so it's fine enough.

edit : mr. K, you should get rid the samsung large indicator in the next version of this kind of rom since it's conflicting with WM6.5.3's auto hidden indicator.

Edited by nap_rz

Guest tacchan23
edit : mr. K, you should get rid the samsung large indicator in the next version of this kind of rom since it's conflicting with WM6.5.3's auto hidden indicator.

I have very little free time these days so I tested this rom very very little. But there is not much conflicting I think, if you click on the icons it will open the Samsung large indicator, if you click on the empty space on the left side it will open Windows indicators.

Or there is something else I didn't notice?

I have very little free time these days so I tested this rom very very little. But there is not much conflicting I think, if you click on the icons it will open the Samsung large indicator, if you click on the empty space on the left side it will open Windows indicators.

Or there is something else I didn't notice?

sometimes or after a while, I'm not sure here, it maybe random...but... I experienced that when I clicked on Samsung indicators it just turned into nothing, so I could click and click and click it, the clicking sound was there but the link to the apps was somehow broken....

why I think both is conflicting each other is because windows' indicators also actually works on the icons after I disabled samsung's first... so it's safe to assume both link system are forced overlapping and thus causing glitch on samsung's

also another bug I've found is best explained in chronological order :

1. I set the phone to ring.

2. I SET OFF the haptic feedback (the vibration and sound when you touch the screen)

3. then I set the phone to vibrate only

no problem so far, however when

4. I set the phone back to ring

the haptic feedback would be turned on again; I had to set it off again on setting.

*I've just tried to simulate it* it's seems that this also random phenomena, it didn't happen just now but I experienced it today and yesterday.

the SIP change does not work here, perhaps it's best if you leave the cab at the ROM and let us install it manually, because when I tried the other ROM this has happened, I used SPB backup to restore apps after a hard reset and SIP change is one of them who REFUSED TO WORK, o course this is quite different than implemented it on a ROM, but it's seem similar.

and uh, I errr..... begging for a nicer battery life here :) it seems that newer ROMs are draining battery faster than IJ versions ;)

Guest Khuanchai
A lite , 6.5.3 windows , multilanguage rom would be a good idea ( for non english or thai or... users)

For those who asked for a multi-language ROM, the main problem is the file to create all start menus is in the Langpack and it will take over that in our customized ROM. It means that your device will have the default Samsung start menus but there will be no programs to run. You have to create all start menus by yourself after flash. That is why we all come up with a single-language ROM.

I think the best bet is to learn and try to make your own language ROM by yourself. Another idea is some people may want to help make selected single-language ROM for any language. In this case, you (for ex, if you want a spanish ROM) have to dump and upload your own ROM (flash with spanish CSC). Then, someone can customize the spanish ROM for you. Don't know who can do this but it needs some effort and time. :)

Guest kaizer hanz
ur effort will always be appreciated.

P.S. Sonblack from PDAViet has built a 28008 ROM and the dial panel has been fixed in that ROM, thought u might wanna check that out. so u can update ur current 28008......thanks

http://pdaviet.net/showthread.php?t=78432

I've tried Flash with WP 6.5.3 28008 from PDAViet, and nearly bricked my Omnia2 :( ;) but after reading about Mr.Khuanchai Thread of http://www.modaco.com/index.php?amp;showto...t&p=1088700

My Omnia 2 is back again, B) B) :o thank you very much Mr.Khuanchai for your help. really thank you very much... :)

I've tried Flash with WP 6.5.3 28008 from PDAViet, and nearly bricked my Omnia2 :( ;) but after reading about Mr.Khuanchai Thread of http://www.modaco.com/index.php?amp;showto...t&p=1088700

My Omnia 2 is back again, B) B) :o thank you very much Mr.Khuanchai for your help. really thank you very much... :)

i have been flashing between 3 ROMs (PDAViet,Khuanchai,RFD) all day, never had any problems.

Guest kaizer hanz
i have been flashing between 3 ROMs (PDAViet,Khuanchai,RFD) all day, never had any problems.

yes, was just a mistake from me, I was careless B)

but now I'm using the ROM from PDAViet B) , thanks for the info about PDAViet. ;)

* probably because I Flash using Windows 7 64bit :)

Edited by kaizer hanz

Guest scegli1nick2

KC you are the best, this is a great version, very light and fast..

I have only an issue.. when I try to change the language for xt9 (I change to italian) everything works but if I do a soft treset the device don't boot completely, shows windows mobile logo and then switch off the screen.. and I have to manually hard reset with the hardware keys.. I have CSC k5.. some idea? thx!!

Guest Khuanchai
KC you are the best, this is a great version, very light and fast..

I have only an issue.. when I try to change the language for xt9 (I change to italian) everything works but if I do a soft treset the device don't boot completely, shows windows mobile logo and then switch off the screen.. and I have to manually hard reset with the hardware keys.. I have CSC k5.. some idea? thx!!

This ROM supports English only. Cannot change to other language.

Okay, I've finally managed to create a CAB installer for Bubble Breaker, in case anyone needs it.

Learnt something new.

Anyways, enjoy. ;)

EDIT: added Solitaire.

P.S.: if anyone can tell me how can I stop the installation from prompting restart, please do so. would be glad to make the changes.

thank you very much! :)

Guest diverdude
This ROM supports English only. Cannot change to other language.

Master K,

Do you know when your L5....."newest version" will be coming out. I am looking forward to using your great Roms again!! :)

Diver