[ROM] WM 6.5.5 i8000 ROM with BT voice dialing (Thai/Eng version)

Guest Khuanchai

i had ard 65 mb with only titanium on after a leak from 80mb.. then it stayed at 65mb...

beware of the preinstalled IE :) to my amazement, my RAM cut off about 10MB after using IE and what I mean here is even after I exit the IE itself....

I'm using opera now.

Guest Khuanchai
Master K,

Do you know when your L5....."newest version" will be coming out. I am looking forward to using your great Roms again!! :)

Diver

I'm busy but still on the fine tuning the new ROM. Any idea on the samsung today? Should it be included in the ROM?

Guest Michael Pang
I'm busy but still on the fine tuning the new ROM. Any idea on the samsung today? Should it be included in the ROM?

I guess it is depends on the free memory and storage after included Samsung Today

there is a CAB for whoever wants to have it on their phone, i say, leave it. just my 2 cents.

Mr K, ur cook ROM is Very Good.

idea for ur next ROM (maybe in L5 basic) :

1. Fix dialpad (without scrool bar).

2. add opera 10b2.

3. add Asphalt 4.

4. add Manila 2.5 for today.

Big Thanks.

Guest speedfrog

2. add opera 10b2.

3. add Asphalt 4.

Big Thanks.

that would be nice!

Guest dgmorland
with me, should be 6cent :)

I also think that Samsung Today is easy for someone to install from CAB if they want it so leave it out of the ROM.

That makes 7 cents plus 1 cent more for tax ;)

Guest alviner

Hi KC,

I have an bottom screen issue when using the Mapking G10 application. All the soft-buttons are not aligned properly.

post-435496-1261714632_thumb.png

The perfect one should be below.

post-435496-1261714656_thumb.png

Another one problem is with the application "Port-Splitter v1.1". There is no "ok" soft-button on the bottom to exit the application. (I know there is a "exit" button. The issue is that when I want to use the splitter and press the "Start-Splitter" bottom, the "exit" button goes grey and I couldn't minimize the application.)

post-435496-1261715360_thumb.png

Hope you can advice me on my problem here.

Khor khun mak krub. (Thanks in advance)

Guest dickdick

YUP~

There was a new Today UI release, Omnia Pro.

This UI is great~ If there is Omnia Pro UI in the new rom, it should be prefect~

however, there is some display problem using this ui in wm6.5.3

since the sizes of task bar and tool bar are different between wm6.5.3 and wm6.5,

there a line on the top that display wrong. It is just like the case of calcultor in this rom.

If someone can fix it, he is awesome~

Lastly, merry christmas~

and thanks for your great rom, i am using it and found out the feeling of using i8000. XDD

Edited by dickdick

Guest Khuanchai

2. add opera 10b2.

3. add Asphalt 4.

Big Thanks.

Someone please collect links for fixes and working programs for me. This can speed up the final ROM for me. Thanks.

Guest kydkylin
Someone please collect links for fixes and working programs for me. This can speed up the final ROM for me. Thanks.

I don't know how to fix the dial-pad problem,but it seems it's solved in the pdaviet's ROM.Here is the rom address,maybe if you look into its pda part,it will give you some clues.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...rom-24-12-2009/

btw:I think it's better to offer the cab rather than cook some programs(e.g.Asphalt4,opera,...) in the new ROM.Just my little advice. :)

Edited by kydkylin

Guest tacchan23
btw:I think it's better to offer the cab rather than cook some problems(e.g.Asphalt4,opera,...) in the new ROM.Just my little advice. ;)

I agree with no Opera, Asphalt or Samsung Today, etc please B)

A simple link to Samsung cabs topic should be enough! and for things like Opera, google is enough tooXD

Then I also would like the Cyberon voice deal to be removed as I'd like to install it in my native language^^

Of course just ideas, feel free to do as you like :)

Guest forelli

Hey Dr KC, merry christmas if you celebrate, if not (like me), happy holidays and season's greetings!

As for the rom, needless to say (but i'll say it again), I'm a diehard fan of your Ultralites, so for me, less is more: like with Omnia 1, Ultralite rom+cab repository, reports about tweaks and ameliorations, it's the almost perfect rom. You will just have to (if you want, of course :) ) update the pda part according to the new official roms, our part of the job will be to collect the cabs and report any approvement tweaks or bugs.

Now we're up to 8 cent!

forelli

Guest Khuanchai
Hey Dr KC, merry christmas if you celebrate, if not (like me), happy holidays and season's greetings!

As for the rom, needless to say (but i'll say it again), I'm a diehard fan of your Ultralites, so for me, less is more: like with Omnia 1, Ultralite rom+cab repository, reports about tweaks and ameliorations, it's the almost perfect rom. You will just have to (if you want, of course :) ) update the pda part according to the new official roms, our part of the job will be to collect the cabs and report any approvement tweaks or bugs.

Now we're up to 8 cent!

forelli

Thanks to everyone. So I will continue the Lite ROM and post links for CABs.

Guest seacoral123

Appreciate someone can install spacetime 4.0, is there missing icon for the last row keyboard? i experience that one of the key ''='' is missing. thank you.

Guest Michael Pang
Thanks to everyone. So I will continue the Lite ROM and post links for CABs.

@Khuanchai

I hope you find the way to fix Samsung Dialer scrollbar issue.

Guest Khuanchai
@Khuanchai

I hope you find the way to fix Samsung Dialer scrollbar issue.

No, I can't. I'm not very interested because I don't use Samsung dialer skin. However, if someone can post how to correct this, I can add in the new 28008L5 during this weekend. Otherwise, this won't be fixed or new ROM can be delayed.

Edited by Khuanchai

No need to include Opera, Asphalt or Samsung Today, those people who want them can install from cabs.

And I agree with tacchan23, please remove Cyberon voice dialer.

As for tacchan23 wm653 theme, its not good because it has much more space between item in popup menu then really needed for normal using by finger, with this theme we need to do much scrolling in menu with many items in it.