Accessories

Guest scrap2434

Guest scrap2434

So, anyone know of any accessories being released for the Liquid yet ?

I really want a different screen protector (and that doesn't fingerprint up so much) and maybe a hard case, but I don't want generic DIY stuff....

Even a docking station for work would be nice, but I assume that will be difficult because of that crappy little mini USB cover on the phone.

Geezzz ... I would be happy with a greasy screen protector if you could still use the phone.

The acer protector which came with the phone made the touchscreen unusable for me. I had to take it off asap. I cannot believe that they could supply such a product.

Priority 1 - protector which allows phone sensitivity to be acceptable

Priority 2 - reduced greasiness

Try it without and you'll notice the difference. I also initially had the protector installed but found the screen sensitivity a bit and miss, removed the protector and it's much easier to use.

i dont seem to have problems with the touch screen with the supplied protector?

Then again I havent use the phone without it....

initially had the protector installed but found the screen sensitivity a bit and miss

That is an understatement based on my experience. Try an iPhone as a benchmark. Even with the screen off the liquid, it is still not as good as the iphone 3gs.

But I still think the phone is unusable with the screen protector on.

i dont seem to have problems with the touch screen with the supplied protector?

have you used any other touchscreen phones previously? Trust me, it is shocking. Take off the acer protector asap and enjoy ;)

Guest chingy1788
have you used any other touchscreen phones previously? Trust me, it is shocking. Take off the acer protector asap and enjoy ;)

Is it that much better?

Feels ok to me

I've tried a G1 and an iPod touch before

to me it all seems about the same...

I've ordered another screen protector... the supplied one seems to have some weird rainbow colour streaking when you look at it at an angle when the screen is off...

i spose i'll try the naked screen then