Need i910 trimmed oem for kitchen

Guest iSale4You

Guest iSale4You

Lioryte, can you please post a copy of a stripped oem folder to use in Woozers kitchen. I have the original from the cfo3 but it is way over my head to remove everything that needs removing. I am aslo afraid of removing anything that should not. I have searched the whole internet for 3 days and nothing. And I can find anything on the net if its there. Please help. THnaks

Guest rustymcbain
Lioryte, can you please post a copy of a stripped oem folder to use in Woozers kitchen. I have the original from the cfo3 but it is way over my head to remove everything that needs removing. I am aslo afraid of removing anything that should not. I have searched the whole internet for 3 days and nothing. And I can find anything on the net if its there. Please help. THnaks

I could use this as well, I will be stuck with my Omnia for a few more months. I can never seem to get it right to actually create a rom.

Guest necosino

Trim, build, flash, test.

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Add your own stuff, build, flash, test

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat

Voila, you have your own ROM ;) It seemd tedious, and well, it is, but its also how you learn what is needed, whats not, what uses what, etc etc.

Guest lioryte

I could use this as well, I will be stuck with my Omnia for a few more months. I can never seem to get it right to actually create a rom.

Well, to be honest it was way over my head when I started. It was a very tedious procedure but a necessary one I believe.

I will help and guide you though. I try to help out (if I know how to) and most people can testify for that, but sadly I have to agree with necosino. You have to try it for yourself

Guest iSale4You
Well, to be honest it was way over my head when I started. It was a very tedious procedure but a necessary one I believe.

I will help and guide you though. I try to help out (if I know how to) and most people can testify for that, but sadly I have to agree with necosino. You have to try it for yourself

I know how to build the oem files that I want to put into my Kitchen. The problem is: Woozer loaded a original VZW OEM for the omnia and it has everything in it. I do not need a lot of things that donot pertain to the 6.5 builds. I am asking foir someone to gtive me An OEM folder to work with not a made one. I need an OEM folder that contains only the basics to make the rom operable, I can add the rest. I am new at bulding roms and if I had a Base OEM to get me started I could learn alot from it aswell. Thanks

Guest iSale4You

If you cant do that then can you tell me where to begin. I have an empty OEM folder what are the first things I need to do to begin building my OEM folder besides turning my Cabs into oems???? Thanks

P.S. What else goes into the oem folder besides my Programs???

Guest lioryte
If you cant do that then can you tell me where to begin. I have an empty OEM folder what are the first things I need to do to begin building my OEM folder besides turning my Cabs into oems???? Thanks

P.S. What else goes into the oem folder besides my Programs???

OEM shouldn't be empty. d/l from WoZZ's thread the whole OEM original pack and start taking things off from the folder OEM Apps. You need to have the OEM's or phone won't work it is a Samsung device and will need Samsung OEM's to function

What you really want to do are these things:

1) Be orgenized- for your own good it's a hit and miss procedure

2) When looking at a million apps/lnk, exe,dll's, etc files at the OEM Apps- google is your friend. 95% of the stuff in the OEM Apps file can be explained via google

3) Relax, it's a fun exercise. Thank WoZZer for his kitchen it used to be a HELL of a lot complicated with the old kitchen.

Guest iSale4You

Thanks for the info. Before I got your reply I already was trimming the Stock OEM and I was able to dump everything but the Drivers and keep the empty folders and the rom still run correctly. Now its time to clean up woozers sys folder thats full of useless junk. Oh Yeah.... I do google millions of things, This is the first time I have ever posted in any thread. I prefer to look for all my info instead of asking and waiting. Its all out there you just have to look for. it. I am good to go for now. THanks for all the info and I will let you know if there is anything else. "JAY"