Headphone Jack Out = Sound Off

Guest sml12

ok .. so I am listening to music on my Liquid at work with the 3.5mm jack headphones.

I bump the headphone cable and the jack pulls out from the phone .. the music starts blasting from the phone speaker and everyone in the quiet office can hear my embarrassing music taste as I rush to turn down the volume.

Can this setting be changed. ie song is playing with headphones, headphone jack out, then no sound from speaker (unless imusic is started without headphones connected).

Guest chingy1788
ok .. so I am listening to music on my Liquid at work with the 3.5mm jack headphones.

I bump the headphone cable and the jack pulls out from the phone .. the music starts blasting from the phone speaker and everyone in the quiet office can hear my embarrassing music taste as I rush to turn down the volume.

Can this setting be changed. ie song is playing with headphones, headphone jack out, then no sound from speaker (unless imusic is started without headphones connected).

There is a program called aHeadset

unfortunately you cant see it on the market with the liquid yet (google is still blocking the acer liquid)

what it does is, detect if the head phones are plugged in, and changes volume if they are