[ROM] WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5.3 | BRUNO ADLER - 10/02/2010 |Builds 24001 |28223|28230|25005|24001 M2D, NEO, ULTRA LITE

Guest Bruno Adler

Hi there,

I have a question about Bruno's ROM

Last night I installed it and it's great, except for the Slide2Answer function.

I would like to disable this function so I can answer calls by just pressing the CALL button.

How can I realize this,

Greetz

Guest kevin2210

I think all you guy have to flash the newest original rom DXID1 before flash bruno rom cause he didnt add eboot in his rom just PDA so if you dont have DXID1's eboot with your device you phone could be bricked , you can flash cook rom base on DXID1( eboot already included) , You must be sure you device is using DXID1's eboot that's all

Use the sms_fix.cab to fix it.

You can find it here

Hi my friend, this fix doesn't work for me, I flashed with eboot, csc, and pda.bin on (i900 executor 2.5)

and the install of the cab showed no problems

What did i do wrong?

Guest Bruno Adler
Hi my friend, this fix doesn't work for me, I flashed with eboot, csc, and pda.bin on (i900 executor 2.5)

and the install of the cab showed no problems

What did i do wrong?

Hey guys, sorry for being out, but it's xmas anyways :)

Well dude, try a hard reset.

If it does not work, Download the rom again and test.

I'll be doing portuguese version tonight.

I hope i can fix russian and polish too.

See ya guys

Guest zeriuss_83

can you make4 russian rom with new round samsung regulator, calendar, alarm and phon book? like stivs rom!!!

Edited by zeriuss_83

Guest zeriuss_83

can you make russian rom with new round samsung regulator, calendar, alarm and phon book? like stivs rom!!!

Edited by zeriuss_83

Guest Bruno Adler
can you make russian rom with new round samsung regulator, calendar, alarm and phon book? like stivs rom!!!

Dude, once i get it working i'll see if it's possible.

it's xmas and i havn't sleep yet.

I'll try to fix Polish and russian, Czech is almost done so do italian. Portuguese version is fixed but i've gotta upload it.

French, German, Portuguese, Danish,Dutch[M2D version are also coming tomorrow probally]

Guest zeriuss_83
Dude, once i get it working i'll see if it's possible.

it's xmas and i havn't sleep yet.

I'll try to fix Polish and russian, Czech is almost done so do italian. Portuguese version is fixed but i've gotta upload it.

French, German, Portuguese, Danish,Dutch[M2D version are also coming tomorrow probally]

let you sleep, man!

Guest Bruno Adler
Hi friend, how are you? can you help me? how can i make on the touch flor of manilla new fingercalendar, such as in stevs rom?

I don't get what you saying.

But i guess it's relationed to easylauncher and M2D today page, do a lil search on forums, i'm pretty sure is it.

:)