Yet another update to Opera Mobile

Guest David Strange

Guest David Strange

The topic pretty much says it all. There is a new refresh of Opera Mobile out: 10 beta 2u. It loads about 50% faster on my TG01 and in the couple of hours I've been surfing today I'd say it seems a bit more stable than 10 beta 2. You can read about it here. The download for 10 beta 2u doesn't seem to be on the Opera site but you can get it here.

Cheers,

David.

The topic pretty much says it all. There is a new refresh of Opera Mobile out: 10 beta 2u. It loads about 50% faster on my TG01 and in the couple of hours I've been surfing today I'd say it seems a bit more stable than 10 beta 2. You can read about it here. The download for 10 beta 2u doesn't seem to be on the Opera site but you can get it here.

Cheers,

David.

Thanks for the heads up David but it locks up my TG01 when it tries to load a page :) It does load faster that's for sure so I've gone back to the old beta 2 just now as that works. My phone did complain a file was missing or corrupt so will try again with a fresh DL later incase that's the problem.

Guest die_Leuchte
Thanks for the heads up David but it locks up my TG01 when it tries to load a page :) It does load faster that's for sure so I've gone back to the old beta 2 just now as that works. My phone did complain a file was missing or corrupt so will try again with a fresh DL later incase that's the problem.

I installed it without any comlaints and it runs like charme on my TG01. I used the official Beta 2u from Opera's homepage available here (and YES it is the 2u):

http://www.opera.com/mobile/download/

Rgds Admiral von der Leuchten

I installed it without any comlaints and it runs like charme on my TG01. I used the official Beta 2u from Opera's homepage available here (and YES it is the 2u):

http://www.opera.com/mobile/download/

Rgds Admiral von der Leuchten

Yeah I got it from there the second time but it's still complaining about the file OM10qs being either unsigned or one of it's components being unavailable, It worked for a while today before locking up again so I've gone back to beta2 which works fine.

Guest xdalover
Yeah I got it from there the second time but it's still complaining about the file OM10qs being either unsigned or one of it's components being unavailable, It worked for a while today before locking up again so I've gone back to beta2 which works fine.

Same problem here. I've just removed this file from Windows\startUp and all it's fine now