Newest SAFEST Rom for i910?

Guest Korea

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. My name's Israel.

I have a Verizon Samsung Omnia i910. I am new to the whole "flashing roms" thing. I have two questions.

First, what is the most recent and yet stable 6.5 build for the Omnia (one that you guys have tried out on a i910), and if you guys could point me to a website or something where I can download it, that would be AWESOME.

And secondly, is there a resource you guys can point me to that shows, step by step how to flash the new rom on the omnia? (the more noobish the merrier--I'm a beginner with this stuff)

Thanks a lot guys!

~Israel

Guest fatpomp

I have a Verizon Samsung Omnia i910. I am new to the whole "flashing roms" thing. I have two questions.

First, what is the most recent and yet stable 6.5 build for the Omnia (one that you guys have tried out on a i910), and if you guys could point me to a website or something where I can download it, that would be AWESOME.

And secondly, is there a resource you guys can point me to that shows, step by step how to flash the new rom on the omnia? (the more noobish the merrier--I'm a beginner with this stuff)

Thanks a lot guys!

~Israel

Welcome to the forum. You can start by checking this out Start HERE Before Flashing a cooked ROM (Verizon i910) - WinMo @ MoDaCo. As far as which rom to choose that's up to you. All chefs customize there roms to there liking so check what each one has in it and pick one that would be closest to what you like or would want. All roms on this forum are great just depends what you like. Hope that helped a little. :)

Guest nmayer79

Thanks a lot guys!

~Israel

Use storm's 28014, by far the most stable i've used and i've sampled almost every chef's rom. here's the link, (for after you flash to cf03 of course)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...rom-version-12/

Guest rfarrah
Use storm's 28014, by far the most stable i've used and i've sampled almost every chef's rom. here's the link, (for after you flash to cf03 of course)

http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specifi...rom-version-12/

FWIW, I'm using Waremike's M2D 28011 and love it. Very very stable, no issues with email scrolling, and I like what's cooked into it. But what's really cool about all of this is that you can pick and choose and try all the ROMs you want until you find what suits YOU best. Have fun!