Samsung Today

Guest abdelrahim
anyone have the link to a cab of the latest Samsung Today? cheers

Iam using the cab from the first page of this thread....havnt heared of a new cab

Guest abdelrahim
Hi, I've made a cab.

Credits of course goes to wes58 for the english files as well as the location (dbtil5) of the samsungtoday files :P

DISCLAIMER: works on mine, may not work on yours. If any error kindly post here. I am not responsible for any device errors and destruction.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FB3QP4SD

HERE IS THE CAB I MEANT..

Guest Nonperson

Anyone determined what the Vibrator button does on the Settings panel (one with Flight, Bluetooth, Phone and WiFi)? Doesn't seem to affect anything.

Guest Shemmy
Anyone determined what the Vibrator button does on the Settings panel (one with Flight, Bluetooth, Phone and WiFi)? Doesn't seem to affect anything.

Most of the items in the settings panel work. The vibrate button's lack of funcionality probably has to do with this UI being from a different phone. It wasn't made for the O2, it just happens to work on it.

Guest Tendeiro
Most of the items in the settings panel work. The vibrate button's lack of funcionality probably has to do with this UI being from a different phone. It wasn't made for the O2, it just happens to work on it.

You may be right, but Samsung included it in it's latest official ROM (JC1), and that button STILL doesn't work, so it is a flaw.

Guest jlccarv
You may be right, but Samsung included it in it's latest official ROM (JC1), and that button STILL doesn't work, so it is a flaw.

where is that JC1 version? cheers =)

Guest speedfrog
screen01v.png

anyone have the link to a cab of the latest Samsung Today?

the samsung today doesnt look like that, that is just a theme from omar junior, for the samsung today.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rambell

I was wondering, is it possible to add the games folder found in start/games to the shortcut panel in Samsung Today? I have a couple of games that I often play and if I add them all to the shortcut panel, I won't have space for other programs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ohmstable

I notice after installing Samsung today that everything is very lagged. ie: when I press the talk button it takes few seconds for the dialer to come up.

Anyone noticed this also?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...