Samsung Today

Guest Smille123

Works well, but when i stop edit the plugins the softmenu text is gone. Also there is no text in the contextmenu and the edit-screen of appointments, tasks and feeds. Installed on K5 in german. Is there text on english phones?

Guest Faidz Jalil

Just to be sure. The original was found in the same CSC but only available if we choose Germany's CSC? So, by right I won't be having any problem running it with secany's ROM right?

EDIT: Ok, got it installed and seems like it works. Much simpler than SPB. But how do I customise the modules? e.g to customise the shortcuts to the programs? customise the notifications?

Edited by Faidz Jalil

Guest Smille123
Just to be sure. The original was found in the same CSC but only available if we choose Germany's CSC? So, by right I won't be having any problem running it with secany's ROM right?

EDIT: Ok, got it installed and seems like it works. Much simpler than SPB. But how do I customise the modules? e.g to customise the shortcuts to the programs? customise the notifications?

You have to long press on the icon. But on mine there is no text displayed

Guest croftophile

Thank you for sharing !!! :)

I installed on my official WM6.5 (an old II1) and it works .. except that the message don't show. I think this is related to MUI...

You have to long press on the icon. But on mine there is no text displayed

The English text will be displayed if you copy the two 0409 mui files that were included in the archive in first post. Original csc was german with german 0407 mui files. If your phone is configured to English you have to put English mui files in Windows folder and restart the phone.

Guest peter_pg
Screen23.png

default brower is not working,how can I set the new shortcut?

Love your top and bottom bar icons.... :-)

How do you personalize them?

Any discussion link on this forum?

Thanks in advance.

By remain on topic, works for me on IL5. Thanks.

On the i920, I can't change the program shortcuts. Pressing "change" either does nothing, or gives me a message that there was a problem with ProgramSelector.exe

Edited by Shemmy

Guest InvalidCast
The English text will be displayed if you copy the two 0409 mui files that were included in the archive in first post. Original csc was german with german 0407 mui files. If your phone is configured to English you have to put English mui files in Windows folder and restart the phone.

and if your phone is not configured to english, change the "0409" in the 2 file names to your culture code (ex: 040C for french)

if you don't know the code, just look at others MUI files in your windows folders (that's what i did :) )

Edited by InvalidCast

is there any way to change the background ?

Even in the official b7610, there is no official way to change the background.

TodayContainerRC.dll contains the background image. You can use some sort of resource editor to edit the images if you want. Try looking around for more detailed help...

Guest gchris7
Even in the official b7610, there is no official way to change the background.

TodayContainerRC.dll contains the background image. You can use some sort of resource editor to edit the images if you want. Try looking around for more detailed help...

Strange but when ever i try to change any png in the TodayContainerRC.dll, samsung today wont load up. Am i missing something?

Also did anyone get rss panel to work?

Guest .:stn:.

here ya have the tutorial for how to get the black background on samsung today..

http://www.modaco.com/content/b7610-omnia-...g-today-screen/

yes it's for PRO but belive me these phones are only different due to the keyboard presence!

soon I'll write how to do put there any backgroud you wish. 

solution for not changeable shortcuts, edit registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Samsung/Today/Shortcut

if don't have this, pls write, I'll write yu the exact registry keys you need to add!

Edited by .:stn:.

Guest bobobird

IL5, English.

Used dunknow's cab.

Works really fine.

Only if we could change the background then everything will be just perfect.

Thanks wes58, powser and dunknow

Edited by bobobird