I WANT A VZW (VERIZON WIRELESS) FREE ROM WITH W/O ANY VZW Apps/Settings Etc. !!!

Guest TheEndGame7

Guest TheEndGame7

Looking for a BASE or M2D WM 6.5 Rom with everything as the title states... NOTHING W/ VERIZON INSIDE (ALL I MEAN ALL THE VERIZON STUFF REMOVED) Like the Simple/Dark/ w/o all the Apps that I can just install myself Roms... If you know what I mean?!? If not I will elaborate more... Thanks!

Edited by TheEndGame7

Guest lioryte
Looking for a BASE or M2D WM 6.5 Rom with everything as the title states... NOTHING W/ VERIZON INSIDE (ALL I MEAN ALL THE VERIZON STUFF REMOVED) Like the Simple/Dark/ w/o all the Apps that I can just install myself Roms... If you know what I mean?!? If not I will elaborate more... Thanks!

All you have to do is READ and SEARCH before you post. A lot of unnecessary posting lately- People don't bother readin' before postin' or they don't know the RUL3Z

:)

Edited by lioryte

Guest TheEndGame7

Umm... I did do a search and didn't really find anything as far as what i was looking for... So please cool down... I know theres a few old ROMs without all the VZW garbage but I'm looking for something much more up-to-date. Thanks for you concern lioryte!!! BTW: I see your in Miami we should maybe link up and exchange ideas/do some business maybe...

Edited by TheEndGame7

Guest andredabomb92
Umm... I did do a search and didn't really find anything as far as what i was looking for... So please cool down... I know theres a few old ROMs without all the VZW garbage but I'm looking for something much more up-to-date. Thanks for you concern lioryte!!! BTW: I see your in Miami we should maybe link up and exchange ideas/do some business maybe...

so are you talking about a rom that is more basic than liorytes base rom?

Guest jaycarl

How can you get anymore "up-to date" then Liorytes BASE rom?

Not only is it cutting edge its the most bug free rom in this forum IMO. Storms rom is great to but when Lioryte cooked in Tellme it took the lead.

Sorry not trying to be rude but your posts strongly indicate you did not read anything before you posted. If you did this thread wouldn't exist and you would be using Liorytes Base rom, the exact rom you are describing which fits your needs.

Guest TheEndGame7
How can you get anymore "up-to date" then Liorytes BASE rom?

Not only is it cutting edge its the most bug free rom in this forum IMO. Storms rom is great to but when Lioryte cooked in Tellme it took the lead.

Sorry not trying to be rude but your posts strongly indicate you did not read anything before you posted. If you did this thread wouldn't exist and you would be using Liorytes Base rom, the exact rom you are describing which fits your needs.

1. I mean WM 6.5 BASE ROM w/ all VZW Apps and Settings Removed! It doesn't necessarily have to be a BASE but anything to do with VZW "DELETED"

2. Theres somethings in there ROMs I'm not sure what it is but it makes the Apps like (GC VZW Arcsoft MMS) settings stick and not able to edit with any regiEdit software. Most ROMs I've tried that state "All VZW Apps Removed" have worked but there older ROMS... 

3. I can't stand when people put there own personal Name in the Splash or whatever in the ROMs. I mean people already know its your ROM and "Thank You for it including myself" I can believe all the hard work that goes into build a good stable ROM! 

I mean everybody loves the Omnia i910 but some use it on (VZW and some on MetroPCS) 

So anyway, thanks for all the replies and feedback.  

Guest lioryte
1. I mean WM 6.5 BASE ROM w/ all VZW Apps and Settings Removed! It doesn't necessarily have to be a BASE but anything to do with VZW "DELETED"

2. Theres somethings in there ROMs I'm not sure what it is but it makes the Apps like (GC VZW Arcsoft MMS) settings stick and not able to edit with any regiEdit software. Most ROMs I've tried that state "All VZW Apps Removed" have worked but there older ROMS... 

3. I can't stand when people put there own personal Name in the Splash or whatever in the ROMs. I mean people already know its your ROM and "Thank You for it including myself" I can believe all the hard work that goes into build a good stable ROM! 

I mean everybody loves the Omnia i910 but some use it on (VZW and some on MetroPCS) 

So anyway, thanks for all the replies and feedback.  

Again, you choose NOT to read any of the release notes that are being posted by the chefs. Why do you think they are there? It'll be so much easier to just throw the ROM link.

1. Let me SHOW you what I mean since you choose to pollute the forum with useless threads that could have been easily avoided if you have chosen to RESPECT THE RULES OF THE FORUM

Taken from my personal post :

In ROM:

* 16MB PagePool.

* MortScript v4.3B15 -The newest MortScript BETA- This will allow you to use the newest mortscript apps.

* Contact, IE, Calendar, Alarm, MS Calc, WMP, Tasks, Notes, FileExplorer+Ext, TaskMgr, InternetSharing, Camera, Messaging, Search, Obex, TextRetry, New Microsoft Keyboard+Block & Letter Recognizers skinned black, IMSelector, Modified CAppointments and CClock, WM Dialer Skin, 2 new unique themes Lioryte Black Leaf and Green.

* Added FTouch to enhance performance, speed and stability of the touch-scroll experience.

* System tweaks and hacks for better stability, performance and speed.

* Stabilized WiFi driver so it will always show.

* This ROM has Etiquette, AutoRotate and Diagonal Flip modes set as default on startup.

* Some ROMs will have lioryte Base showing on the today screen. To take it off, please install THIS cab to device memory.

Out:

Whatever is not in (^_~)

Next- BW's ROM

Removed:

All cursors except the standard arrow

Security check (Thanks to Adrynalyne)

Screen Calibration

Theme Editor (icon still shows in settings but will not work)

Large Display (icon still shows in settings but will not work)

Business Card Reader

Connected Home

Digital Frame

Infrared Drivers

Main Menu

Media Album

Non English Keyboards

Photo Slides

Podcasts

RSS

Samsung Today 1

Shozu

Smart Reader

Testing exes (there are a bunch of testing items in this ROM due to its beta status, those are removed)

Text Messsage Retry

Touch Player

Transcriber

Video Editor

Visual Voice Mail

Welcome Center (completely removed and screen alignment preset, you may need to tap the start menu button to get the today screen to load)

Widgets

Windows Update

Zoomer

And more...

Next, Storm's ROM

Removed:

All cursors

Security check

Screen Calibration on first boot

Theme Editor

Connected Home

Digital Frame

Main Menu

Media Album

Non English Keyboards

Photo Slides

Podcasts

RSS

Samsung Call Logs

Samsung Phonebook

Samsung Today 1

Shozu

Smart Converter

Smart Memo

Testing exes

Text Messsage Retry

Touch Player

Video Editor

Visual Voice Mail

Welcome Center

Windows Update

Zoomer

And more...

Next, Waremike32's BASE

Left in:

IE, WMP, Tasks, Notes, Pimg, Internet Sharing, VOIP, IRDA

Added:

Anigifs/Welcomehead by NuclearEmp, thank you

XDA_UC Thanks Bgill55 (See Instructions)

Dusk Lockscene - All credit to grzegorz10 and Sector

Bluetooth Notifier Thanks Krazy Radd

chg Fingermouse

Obex

Mortscript V4.2

FtouchSL - Kinetic Scrolling

HTCSensorSDK.dll

SikYou's Phatphingers Dialer w/ my skin

Do you see anything that is Verizon?

Carbon Omega by Airreak

M2D2 from the new Mega dump

This is an M2D only ROM

All verizon bloat has been removed

All MS bloat removed

2. Issues with registry? NP! So at the forums of the ROMs you try make a post with your issues or start one here, something like "can't edit MMS through Reg edit". BTW no way for us to lock the reg. Maybe you are trying to enforce old reg settings on newer builds?

3. Only one thing to say to this: learn how to cook.

I do think that it would benefit you in the future to READ before you POST in any forum you might end up at. I wish you a happy new year

Guest TheEndGame7
Again, you choose NOT to read any of the release notes that are being posted by the chefs. Why do you think they are there? It'll be so much easier to just throw the ROM link.

1. Let me SHOW you what I mean since you choose to pollute the forum with useless threads that could have been easily avoided if you have chosen to RESPECT THE RULES OF THE FORUM

Next- BW's ROM

Next, Storm's ROM

Next, Waremike32's BASE

Carbon Omega by Airreak

2. Issues with registry? NP! So at the forums of the ROMs you try make a post with your issues or start one here, something like "can't edit MMS through Reg edit". BTW no way for us to lock the reg. Maybe you are trying to enforce old reg settings on newer builds?

Edited by TheEndGame7

Guest andredabomb92

Next- BW's ROM

Next, Storm's ROM

Next, Waremike32's BASE

Carbon Omega by Airreak

3. Only one thing to say to this: learn how to cook.

I do think that it would benefit you in the future to READ before you POST in any forum you might end up at. I wish you a happy new year

thank you, this guy is an idiot, if he still doesnt understand he just needs to get a standard nokia bar phone lol

Guest TheEndGame7
thank you, this guy is an idiot, if he still doesnt understand he just needs to get a standard nokia bar phone lol

This is what I mean with these tuff talk internet guys... WOW! You guys are funny!!!

Guest lioryte

[qoute name=TheEndGame7' date='Dec 27 2009, 16:54' post='1140396]

I would love to get a few words with you Lioryte over the phone or face to face... I appreciate the simple positive advice but, all the extra lip service is uncalled for! 

Point me in the right direction to learn the HOW-TOs of Cooking up a ROM.

Anyone have a simple positive answered solution to this problem "can't edit MMS through Reg edit"??? "Thank You Lioryte"!!!

I do think that it would benefit you in the future to "WATCH WHAT YOU SAY AND HOW YOU SAY IT" before you POST in any forum you might end up at. I wish you a happy new year!!!

Edited by lioryte

Guest popsinger
I see we got alot of Florida people... Thats good!

i did not plan to get on this thread but i couldn't help it. all i can say is, if anybody does not like or can't find what they want or need out here, cook your own! i got my i910 just four months ago, and had to learn a lot of things on my own to flash and reflash with new roms that keeps coming out week after week, i thought about trying to learn to cook on my own since i have been a software developer for the last 31 years but i realized that i don't have the time to do trial and error to get it the way i want it and the cooks can't possibly just feed it to you (i mean the way to cook). so now i just wait to come out with new builds for me to reflash to. i've tried most every rom from just about every chef and my choices are, for a loaded rom, Blazing Wolf's (it's a shame that he's moved to the Droid), and for a base rom, Lioryte's. Everybody else's, i found very buggy most especially the ones from one of the most popular chefs (don't have to mention the name). lastly, yes i agree, this thread does not belong here. i have read on my own to learn on my own. wish everybody do the same. happy holidays!

Guest TheEndGame7

Edited by TheEndGame7

With all the respect that you all deserve...

I think that a forum is made to help and not to criticize.

and if TheEndGame7 did not read the rules lets not get mad at him and just explain how thinks are done in this forum.. and lets not forget how we all started here. not everybody start from the top. we must start from the bottom and make our way up to the top...

Lets show a little more hospitality, and help each other.

This is what I think......

Guest popsinger
With all the respect that you all deserve...

I think that a forum is made to help and not to criticize.

and if TheEndGame7 did not read the rules lets not get mad at him and just explain how thinks are done in this forum.. and lets not forget how we all started here. not everybody start from the top. we must start from the bottom and make our way up to the top...

Lets show a little more hospitality, and help each other.

This is what I think......

i got started by researching and reading the posts here to learn to flash and reflash and do other stuff. i was already researching about this stuff as soon as i decided that i will get an Omnia once i got eligible for the phone upgrade. in fact i found this site on google and signed up 4 days before i got my phone (August 22). i actually found a guide to flashing somewhere else although i know it's here also and i flashed to BW's Neo Titanium Rom a couple of hours after i got my i910 on August 26. maybe some people don't pick up that quick but still, people...the roms here are free! the chefs build them for their own use but share them for us if we want them. i don't want to take their time by a lot of questions since i don't pay them for the roms. if i have a problem, i try to read thru the forums and find the answer. if not, i try to figure it out myself and if i can't still figure it out, i go to to other sites or flash to another rom or maybe one of these days just cook my own but i don't have the time so i just take what's out here and try my best not to ask questions unless it was for the sake of feedback that the chef expects. like they say, "beggars can't be choosy". i also try to help and answer questions when and if i can but sometimes, i see nonsense posts in here. some people expect it to be fed to them. they don't want to take any effort to learn on their own and that's what bothers me. i try to stay out of these things but i finally had enough. we don't pay these people to build roms and even if some of us made donations, still does not give us the right to ask for technical support. we should just be thankful and actually most of the time they are willing to help but sometimes it gets to where they've had enough too. anyway, this is what i think...

Edited by popsinger

Guest rustymcbain

IF THESE GUYS ARE TOO SENSITIVE FOR THIS CONVERSATION, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THEY HANDLE THE BEAST THAT NEEDS TO BE TAMED... WINDOWS MOBILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!