FPSECE .10 is out now YES

Guest useyourfist

Just got it :) My GT2 came in the post toDAY HOW DO i GET IT ON fps?

Right I managed to get GT2 working on the phone but cant enable the g-sensor how do I do it?

Guest useyourfist

its really easy go to http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtopic.php...50d1cee0b2c09d3

and i900frenchaddict has posted some short vids on things people get most stuck on,

obviously you want the gsensor one which is

its alot better then i was expecting i would say it matches iphone style games when you get used to it

just rember when you have set it all up as in the vid you need to press the button that you set for gsensor once to turn it on make sure you have the phone in the position you want for no directions when you press it

its really easy go to http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtopic.php...50d1cee0b2c09d3

and i900frenchaddict has posted some short vids on things people get most stuck on,

obviously you want the gsensor one which is

its alot better then i was expecting i would say it matches iphone style games when you get used to it

just rember when you have set it all up as in the vid you need to press the button that you set for gsensor once to turn it on make sure you have the phone in the position you want for no directions when you press it

Got is sorted now thanks :) It's really hard using both with g-sensor

Guest xdalover
Got is sorted now thanks ;) It's really hard using both with g-sensor

Could someone write a Tutorial style "FPSECE.10 for dummies" :) I mean, a sample to follow step by step all the process from the original PS1 game to the end?

Thank you in advance!

Guest useyourfist
Could someone write a Tutorial style "FPSECE.10 for dummies" :) I mean, a sample to follow step by step all the process from the original PS1 game to the end?

Thank you in advance!

i will write or link one in the next few days but if you post where you are getting stuck i will try my best to help

do you have any programs for burning ripping cds on your computer.

Edited by useyourfist

Guest EL FUERTE

got the frame skip to 9,im try play sfa3,its runn better but still not smooth wha i gotta do?

i will write or link one in the next few days but if you post where you are getting stuck i will try my best to help

do you have any programs for burning ripping cds on your computer.

Guest Medved77
got the frame skip to 9,im try play sfa3,its runn better but still not smooth wha i gotta do?

I've got the g-sensor working but only to move right to left on Gran Turismo, any idea how to go forward and backward?

Guest useyourfist
I've got the g-sensor working but only to move right to left on Gran Turismo, any idea how to go forward and backward?

for gt you need to configure the buttons on the INGAME options to make accelerate the up direction and brake the down direction

Guest useyourfist

Thank you in advance!

this is a very brief quick start guide i will add more detail if needed

1. rip game - use a any free cdripper program eg isobuster insert game and click extract image (raw iso/iso/img) any of them is fine

2. find psx bios see the other fpsece topic on these fourms

3. install fpsece to memcard/phone

4. put bios file into bios folder

5. put iso/img into a folder on memcard

6. launch fpsece and find your game

7. set up buttons watch vids in http://www.fpsece.net/forum2/viewtopic.php...50d1cee0b2c09d3

as easier to watch then me explain.

there are lots of options and work arounds for many games to get optimum performance eg to get sound working in ffviii cutscenes which i will help with if needed but assuming most of us here have the tg01 most games should run brilliantly

Edited by useyourfist

Guest die_Leuchte

Hy guys,

I am looking for a decent gamepad for FPSEce on my TG01 found only Bulls*** by now like the

bluetoothgamepad.jpg

BGP100 :)

How about getting the Wii remote to work on WM and FPSEce:

http://www.codeplex.com/WiiMoB/WorkItem/Vi...?WorkItemId=286

or this PS3 BT Controller:

http://www.aliSPAM.com/product-gs/27505381...er_for_PS3.html

Edited by die_Leuchte

Guest useyourfist
Hy guys,

I am looking for a decent gamepad for FPSEce on my TG01 found only Bulls*** by now like the

BGP100 :)

yea im currently looking into this i have my real ps3 pad working on my laptop via usb with some hacked drivers and as the tg01 has a usb host there should be a way to get it to work on it. bit would be good if the portable pads were a bit better.

• 2 weeks later...

fpsece is amazing, have used cab to use game pad & it flies 60FPS with streetfighter ex plus a, no jitters just a smooth fast flowing game.

The fpsece forum site has a cab for game pads it is a generic cab but works with TG01

Stunning just try it

Edited by sno