FpseCE 0.10 is released !!!!!

Guest i900french-addict

Guest i900french-addict

Here we are, it's Christmas and FpseCE 0.10 is released!!!!!

You can download it on the new website:

http://www.fpsece.net

Don't hesitate to donate to have the pay version with save state if you appreciate FpseCE (I mean, it's just the price of a poor java game!!! lol)

have fun, and merry Christmas everybody !!

Guest die_Leuchte

Don't hesitate to donate to have the pay version with save state if you appreciate FpseCE (I mean, it's just the price of a poor java game!!! lol)

:) Unable to install on my TG01 WM 6.5 official German ROM:

"fpseCE 0.10" kann nicht installiert werden.. *Nooooo!*

Solved, zip file was corrupted.

Edited by die_Leuchte

Guest i900french-addict
Have problem on my samsung valencia. any suggestion for wm smartphone???? thank's for the reply.

What problem? Need more informations to help you

(or go to fpsece forum, you'll see hundreds questions and answers)

Guest Menneisyys
Don't hesitate to donate to have the pay version with save state if you appreciate FpseCE

BTW, is it possible to count in previous donations? :) In 2007/2008, I've donated around $20 (15 euros probably)

Guest i900french-addict
BTW, is it possible to count in previous donations? :) In 2007/2008, I've donated around $20 (15 euros probably)

Ask Schtruck, he manages the system that delivers the supporter version

Guest iandy1

Thanks i900french-addict, Happy new year for you.

Already testing the free version on a Omnia i910 and it is an awesome job. Have been checking your tips on the FpseCE forum and maybe I miss this one.

It is about the actual point to select items like + or - frameskip or to quit the app is a little lower than the button on the screen.

Thanks for help and your patience for this 9 or 10 months before the release.

Guest Menneisyys

I'll try to very soon post a comparative video of it running on the Dell Axim x51v and the iPhone 3G S (the current PS emu for the latter) .

Guest i900french-addict
I'll try to very soon post a comparative video of it running on the Dell Axim x51v and the iPhone 3G S (the current PS emu for the latter) .

Eager to watch it !

Guest Menneisyys
Eager to watch it !

I’ve made the video (my x51v next to my iPhone 3G S running the latest version, 1.1.0, of psx4iphone). It’s at

The results are pretty inconsistent. For example, Gran Turismo runs with 18…20 fps with sound on the 3gs (both full screen landscape and portrait modes tested); on the Dell Axim x51v, it’s noticeably faster (25 fps), less sluggish and WAY better playable. Medal of Honor, on the other hand, is the exact opposite: the 3G S runs it decidedly better (around 28 fps), while it’s much more sluggish and less pleasing on the x51v (around 22 fps).

(Note that, on the video, I deliberately switch to manual mode on the 3G S. Otherwise, I just coulnd’t ride forward, only backwards with the “back” button – the emulator would constantly switch me back to “reverse” mode after approaching more than 3-4 mph speed. I couldn’t find a fix for this.)

Note that all this has been measured without any tweaking of the x51v – I haven’t tried modding the ini file to speed up emulation.

I’ve also made a quick demo (at the end of the video) of showing Assault Rigs (with the, in this game, flawless in-game sound under psx4iphone). The demo certainly shows while it’s pretty well playable (again, with sound) on the 3G S, under FpseCE 0.10, it just doesn’t get past of the intro screen.

BTW, does anyone know how to make Metal Slug X work (that is, entering ‘1’ or ‘2’ players?) Based on the in-game demo, it seems to be even faster than under masterall’s . Or, at least, up until version 0.12 of the latter – if I remember correctly, that was the last version I’ve played the Metal Slug series with.

Guest i900french-addict
can it works on smartphone????? i have samsung valencia. wm 6.1 standart

why they don't made it works on wm smartphone????

What are you talking about? PSX emulation for wm ? => FpseCE 0.10 !

@Menneisyys:I've seen your video, nice one!

I was just wondering if it was a 3Gs, you said yes, so it's nice to see that the "quite old" Axim can be compared to the 3gs lool

Iphone 3GS VS Toshiba TG01/HTC HD2/Acer F1 / Samsung Omnia 2, etc wouldn't be nice for the iphone lol

Guest Menneisyys

I was just wondering if it was a 3Gs, you said yes, so it's nice to see that the "quite old" Axim can be compared to the 3gs lool

Iphone 3GS VS Toshiba TG01/HTC HD2/Acer F1 / Samsung Omnia 2, etc wouldn't be nice for the iphone lol

Yup, I've also emphasized this in the just-posted full review (see link).

Guest i900french-addict
Yup, I've also emphasized this in the just-posted full review (see link).

WOW, nice article, thanks!!

I'll try to remember the fix for medal of honnor, maybe the Patch=48 but I'm not sure....there's a way to improve its fps, but it's one of the slowest games anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
What are you talking about? PSX emulation for wm ? => FpseCE 0.10 !

i mean for non touchscreen windows mobile smartphone

Guest i900french-addict

for non touchscreen, it's really hard because all the menus are onscreen. Some seems to make fpsece work by using an application that emulates a mouse" to click on the menus, and using hardware buttons for the controls

But that's kinda difficult

• 1 month later...
Guest Menneisyys

btw, do you plan adding support for the Zeemote controller and Bluetooth multiplayer - see the latest additions to SmartGear?

• 2 years later...
Guest lonniefilkins

Ddon't think it can but if you have one you could always try and use the myphone program to set the options via pc but i doubt you would get very good results.