whiskeybro Manila 1.3 ++ Mods all in on Cab

Guest whiskeybro

Guest mccmjoon76

Happy New Year! 2010 !..whiskeybro thanks for the cab..only want to ask, in the settings tab the Customize Tabs option is missing, we could enable it or really can't do any thing? thanks..

Guest whiskeybro
Happy New Year! 2010 !..whiskeybro thanks for the cab..only want to ask, in the settings tab the Customize Tabs option is missing, we could enable it or really can't do any thing? thanks..

no read post 18 how to do it

Happy New Year! 2010

no its now replacing the old one and takes30 minutes if you keep the phone alive when the phone is in sleepmode

the best way i think is a hard reset but you can try to reinstal

Ok i managed to reinstall it, and this time i followed all the instructions*except for the hard reset).However, after the device restart, i could see the new theme added, but again couldnt find the "TouchFlo 3D: option in the items list. BWT, i'm on the latest senacy rom (21st Dec).

Happy new year!

Edited by paw1

Guest nap_rz
about 11.5mb on mine still 65 mb free ram on WM 6.5.3 i8000KC28008 Lite 2 ROM

I see, I'll try this next time I try a new ROM :) hope it would have been improved by that time ;)

Guest zzedg3

hi,

As i knw that this .cab solve the Audiomanager problem? ,

As the problem of "Audiomanager_eng.exe (the file XXX cannot be opened)" problem which i have install the previous version from Chainfire TouchFlo3D is still not yet solve, so would like to check it out if anyone could resolve it?

And also may you kindly create an .cab for photo album for Singapore ?

Realli appreciate if anyone could help me.. thks in advance :)

Guest whiskeybro
hi,

As i knw that this .cab solve the Audiomanager problem? ,

As the problem of "Audiomanager_eng.exe (the file XXX cannot be opened)" problem which i have install the previous version from Chainfire TouchFlo3D is still not yet solve, so would like to check it out if anyone could resolve it?

And also may you kindly create an .cab for photo album for Singapore ?

Realli appreciate if anyone could help me.. thks in advance :)

To get the Photo Album working for Singapore i need the exact name of : \My Storage\DCIM\100SSCAM folder from your phone

Guest whiskeybro
Ok i managed to reinstall it, and this time i followed all the instructions*except for the hard reset).However, after the device restart, i could see the new theme added, but again couldnt find the "TouchFlo 3D: option in the items list. BWT, i'm on the latest senacy rom (21st Dec).

Happy new year!

i think that you did'nt install but uninstall it .......by installating it for the second time you deleted all the manila files :)

see if there is a program called GinKage and Chainfire Manila 1.3 in the Remove Programs and i think there isn't.

if not you have to install the cab again on main storage and softreset ....than you see the TouchFLO 3d in the today items list. ;)

Guest Ichigo80

whiskeybro thanks for the great cab! I tried the manila 2.5 before installing your cab, but suffers from too many bugs and too many crash even if Rodrigo has done a great job impossible!

instead your creation is very fluid! only 2 bugs for me:

- Problem of "Audiomanager_eng.exe when I go to the page" music "

- Problem with the page "Internet" is displayed but the only clickable link is to youtube! "browser" or the globe from which you access by not work ... nothing happens! I installed opera10!

Guest whiskeybro
whiskeybro thanks for the great cab! I tried the manila 2.5 before installing your cab, but suffers from too many bugs and too many crash even if Rodrigo has done a great job impossible!

instead your creation is very fluid! only 2 bugs for me:

- Problem of "Audiomanager_eng.exe when I go to the page" music "

- Problem with the page "Internet" is displayed but the only clickable link is to youtube! "browser" or the globe from which you access by not work ... nothing happens! I installed opera10!

You can use this cab i made note opera10 must be on my storage :)

post-147419-1262428976_thumb.png

Whiskeybro_InternettabMods.cab

Hi!

After I install this Manila, and if I don't like it - is it possible to go back to Samsung WidgetPlus today motive? I mean in normal way - start/settings/today elements/ and select Samsung WidgetPlus... 

Edited by figer

Guest Greg330

hello,

thanks whiskeybro ; excellent work you have made us here ...i really has problems geating the other version to work on my Omnia 2 , dont know what you did but thanks , i got it to work with your cab.

for the people who dont like it , and want to go back, either you uncheck the TF3D in Windows Today in settings page. ( original settings not tf3d )

or you can just un-install it if you really dont like it , just need patience.... dont think it bugs just beacouse its slow process.

i added the Intenet tab mod, am going to get opera 10 and stick it to my storage , but having a french wirten path will it work ? ( /Ma Mémoire/ ) will test and say....

if you need to know i use the latest secany's latest rom and it runs perfectly well wirh TH3D.

for those who like me don"t listen to music with their phone , or use another program ( S2P excellent might i say , or the OEM soft for the style ) i simply got rid of the music tab and resolved the error message i got from time to time.

the picture tab only let me activate the camera , so it might just follow its fellow usic tab and get lot... actually uselless in my opinion... simply put a shortcut on the programe tab to open the picture viewer ... basicly the same at the moment. ( even thoug h i can navigate in the samsung picture viewwer by clicking on 'album'

i must admit i am a slight noob on TF3D ( i used SPB MS before ) so i might get the things wrong... but if you dont mind i do have a few questions ....if you can awnser them maybe it could help others that dont want to ask.

do you know where the icons on the internet tab are stored ? ( the white part of them is ruining the great work all around be so neet to change them to some thing ... classy ... )

is there a way to get rid of the analog clock and just have you digital clock slightly bigger or is it a reall hassle ? ( in that case dont bother )

the email page is great only i use 5 email acount for my work and if we count the Active synch it make 6 acounts ... only the tf3d only shows 4 acounts but does tell me i have unread messages on the other 2 acount that i can only acces via outlook. )

thanks again , i'll be trying to give more feedback on this forum from now on ( just so hard to follow car, phone, tv, movie, and more forums....)

thanks to all the contributers the ones here and the ones at the origin of the port.

Guest wiifi26

whiskeybro thanks for all your hardwork!

i just can't seem to use my wifi connection. i also had this problem with the other TF3D cab installers. my wifi won't turn on. any suggestion? thanks again

Guest zzedg3

Whiskeybro, can upload Manila 1.3 .cab inside this forum here, as I could not download from that RapidShare sites.

Hope you dun mind changing the file here. Thks

Suggestion: Best if can put all the .cab file inside this thread on the first topic, with description on what this .cab does. It will benefit everybody.

Juz my 5 cent suggestion. :)

Guest whiskeybro
Whiskeybro, can upload Manila 1.3 .cab inside this forum here, as I could not download from that RapidShare sites.

Hope you dun mind changing the file here. Thks

Suggestion: Best if can put all the .cab file inside this thread on the first topic, with description on what this .cab does. It will benefit everybody.

Juz my 5 cent suggestion. :)

sorry my friend the file is to big it won't let me upload over 4 mb over here

miror

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=751WBTPL

Edited by whiskeybro

Guest Ichigo80

thanks whiskeybro for "Whiskeybro_InternettabMods.cab" works perfectly! now works works! take advantage of your kindness and availability to other 2 requests:

- In the pages of the Internet as well as opera10 even now I have Windows Media Player, IE and other things ..... how do I delete them and just leave opera10 and at most Skyfire add that I have already installed? there is a specific folder?

- A program to customize more the manila? Please remove some screens from today, like stock prices that do not interest me!

sorry if I break!