Spare battery stockist for pulse?

Guest campdave

Guest campdave

I'm used to poor battery life on my N95, and usually carrt a spare battery round with me.

I've just got my pulse, and think it potenitally could be a battery drainer, and would like to buy a spare battery - can't seem to find any on ebay. Anyone know of any stockists?

I'm used to poor battery life on my N95, and usually carrt a spare battery round with me.

I've just got my pulse, and think it potenitally could be a battery drainer, and would like to buy a spare battery - can't seem to find any on ebay. Anyone know of any stockists?

This seems to be a general issue, the phone uses the same battery as one of the Huawei mobile internet access points and nobody can find replacment batteries for either of them. I guess either t-mobile, some other operator will provide them or 3rd party batteries will become available at some point.

Guest Mysterious Stranger
This seems to be a general issue, the phone uses the same battery as one of the Huawei mobile internet access points and nobody can find replacment batteries for either of them. I guess either t-mobile, some other operator will provide them or 3rd party batteries will become available at some point.

Awwww poosticks. Saved me a google, thanks anyway.

HB4F1 3.7V 1500mAh for anyone interested.

M.S

I emailed the tmobile accessories people (who turn out to be a company called Kondor) from the tmobile site, they said they didn't have spares for this phone but suggested I called tmobile directly on 0800 956 2208

Guest Mysterious Stranger
I emailed the tmobile accessories people (who turn out to be a company called Kondor) from the tmobile site, they said they didn't have spares for this phone but suggested I called tmobile directly on 0800 956 2208

Kondor are behind a lot of the non-genuine 'spare' parts you see on market stalls etc and rebadge cheap chinese knockoff batteries ( maybe original batteries if it's a cheap chinese phone eh? ;-) so I wouldn't want one off of them anyway....

IIRC orange's spares are handled by a similar 3rd party co as well.

From similar warranty-based battery woes I've read about t-mobile have had to replace entire handsets for want of a new battery from Huawei....

M.S

Guest Sengadog
Thanks for the links: have ordered one from the M-99 website. Will report back on my experience.

M-99, Speedy Delivery etc are the same company based on the industrial estate in Newark so i cannot see why they are charging different prices for the same thing. It appears some people have had issues with this company. Do a google search and check out their credientials, especially the complaints board posting.

Hopefully though they have these in stock because I'm sure they will be selling loads.

Edited by Sengadog

Guest Sengadog
M-99, Speedy Delivery etc are the same company based on the industrial estate in Newark so i cannot see why they are charging different prices for the same thing. It appears some people have had issues with this company. Do a google search and check out their credientials, especially the complaints board posting.

Hopefully though they have these in stock because I'm sure they will be selling loads.

Have you had any communication from them yet? or did you get your battery?

Guest campdave
Have you had any communication from them yet? or did you get your battery?

Order been cancelled unfortunately. Ordered a portable usb charger which takes AA batteries in it's place. Battery life seems to have settled down on pulse and able to get more or less a full day on a charge (and more if I leave it on 2G), which is improvement on N95.