Turning itself off overnight?

Guest campdave

Guest campdave

I've only had my pulse a few days - left it on charge the first night, no problems, but it last night it seems to have turned itself off sometime around 11pm when left on charge (which seemed to work - 100% battery this morning) - had to remove the charger before it would let me turn it on this morning.

Anyone else experienced this issue? (December update, no modified roms or anything like that)

Edited by campdave

Guest pmw1971
I've only had my pulse a few days - left it on charge the first night, no problems, but it last night it seems to have turned itself off sometime around 11pm when left on charge (which seemed to work - 100% battery this morning) - had to remove the charger before it would let me turn it on this morning.

Anyone else experienced this issue? (December update, no modified roms or anything like that)

Yep :-(

I have to remove the battery and reseat it to even turn the phone on.

PmW

Guest campdave
Yep :-(

I have to remove the battery and reseat it to even turn the phone on.

PmW

Is it frequent? Going to be a pain if it is, as I use my phone as an alarm!

Guest pmw1971
Is it frequent? Going to be a pain if it is, as I use my phone as an alarm!

Well it hadnt happened for 3 days and then I find when I get to work its switched itself off fully from taking it from the charger this morning... not happy is an understatement.

PmW

Guest iamdarren
Well it hadnt happened for 3 days and then I find when I get to work its switched itself off fully from taking it from the charger this morning... not happy is an understatement.

PmW

sounds like what mine started doing, before i took it back and changed it. Eventually i got waiting for androd.process which ended up being the only screen i could see the phone stopped working all together.

when i went back to lakeside they told me the whole batch of them they got were "dodgy" so check with t-mobile they will quite happily give you a new one, and wont have a clue about custom firmware in the store.

The woman took it from me seeing if a restart would fix it. lol i told her i have done everything possible to bring it back to life.. I.e using all the write ups on here for flashing, restoring and recovering. (not that i would tell her that i just said i searched for a hard reset)

hope it isnt too painful mate. good luck