[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest cheeryguy123

my data connection does not exist how do i set it up whats my password and user name to login i know the number to dial

just not the password. Plaese help

my data connection does not exist how do i set it up whats my password and user name to login i know the number to dial

just not the password. Plaese help

Connection name is: Broadband Access

Number to dial is: #777

Uername is your: phone [email protected]

Password is: vzw

Guest Tazzyez

Looking to see if any wmthemes are a bad idea on the m2d2 rom. Love the Rock & Republic Black. Would like other colors on bottom bar. Maybe Black Orange or Black Green. I know ppl have said M2DC can break it. TIA

Edited by Tazzyez

Well, I decided to switch back to your ROMs yet again. Seeing as how I'm in a different state now, I figured the assumed cell tower issues would have been resolved, however for whatever reason the weather and location info is still putting me in an entirely different location. Apparently I'm in Shinjuku while at my desk and Tokyo Metropolis while in my bed. Is there no way to manually edit this? I found a weather code registry value but it's a very large series of numbers so I wouldn't know where to start.

Guest renee613
is my msn home on any of these roms,, bc i do not feel like we adding all my contacts to my phone..

the 1st page of this thread lists everything cooked in the rom.

Hi Waremike,

Just wanted to again congratulate you on another great ROM. Just an observation, but I've used your M2D v1 and v2 and Flotanium v2 and it seems that most of the problems for me occured with the stand alone M2D rom. Once I flashed over to the Flotanium everything worked great. No problems with SMS, battery drain, lock screen notifications, TellMe, etc. Again everything is working perfectly. It may be that without Titanium built in some things just don't work correctly. Again, just my observation but I would suggest to anyone who wants to use M2D, that they flash the Flotanium rom and select M2D from the settings menu. Thanks again, you rock!

Guest waremike32
Looking to see if any wmthemes are a bad idea on the m2d2 rom. Love the Rock & Republic Black. Would like other colors on bottom bar. Maybe Black Orange or Black Green. I know ppl have said M2DC can break it. TIA

For winmo themes, make sure they are compatible with the latest builds. For m2d themes, make sure they are for m2d2.

is my msn home on any of these roms,, bc i do not feel like we adding all my contacts to my phone..

If you're referring to MyPhone, it is not included, but can be installed by cab. I don't use it myself, but a google search will get you a cab from MS's website.

Well, I decided to switch back to your ROMs yet again. Seeing as how I'm in a different state now, I figured the assumed cell tower issues would have been resolved, however for whatever reason the weather and location info is still putting me in an entirely different location. Apparently I'm in Shinjuku while at my desk and Tokyo Metropolis while in my bed. Is there no way to manually edit this? I found a weather code registry value but it's a very large series of numbers so I wouldn't know where to start.

I really can't say why it works for some and not others. Even if you manually set the location in the reg, it will change once the weather updates again.

What keyboard is in the Ti V2 version? Whatever it is, it rocks.

It is a skinned version of the newer MS keyboard.

Guest arizonaomnia

Waremike,

This ROM is awesome! I've been avoiding TouchFlo because of the occasional statement about things not working right, but it seems to work just great for me. I'm running your latest Flotanium, and I have a few questions.

- Is there an easy way to get back to the M2D home panel (press a button and I go there or something)?

- Is there a way to scroll through my messages in a TouchFlo panel without entering Outlook?

- Is Marketplace installed cooked in anywhere? I didn't see it, so I installed it, and I still can't find it. I think you made a lot of logical choices when you reorganized the Start menu, but I can't figure out what happened to Marketplace, lol.

- What is TouchFlo Detacher? I would click on it and find out, but I've heard about people easily "breaking" M2D, so I have not been as aggressive in installing and exploring as I normally would be.

That's all....I think....

Guest thekevster
Waremike,

This ROM is awesome! I've been avoiding TouchFlo because of the occasional statement about things not working right, but it seems to work just great for me. I'm running your latest Flotanium, and I have a few questions.

- Is there an easy way to get back to the M2D home panel (press a button and I go there or something)?

- Is there a way to scroll through my messages in a TouchFlo panel without entering Outlook?

- Is Marketplace installed cooked in anywhere? I didn't see it, so I installed it, and I still can't find it. I think you made a lot of logical choices when you reorganized the Start menu, but I can't figure out what happened to Marketplace, lol.

- What is TouchFlo Detacher? I would click on it and find out, but I've heard about people easily "breaking" M2D, so I have not been as aggressive in installing and exploring as I normally would be.

That's all....I think....

-yes, just press the TouchFlo soft button on the today screen. if it is not there, it can be configured using touchflo detacher

-you can scroll through your messages by going to the messages or mail tab (whichever you want to go through) and just flick up to scroll to older messages and down to scroll to newer messages.

-marketplace is not cooked in. there are cabs floating around all over the place for marketplace if you wish to install it though.

-touchflo detacher is how the flotanium roms are configured. you can change the soft buttons at the bottom of the m2d and today screens, you can set how the program acts (i.e. launch touchflo on startup) and a few other functions i don't recall at the moment.

Also...every time I launch TouchFlo, my clock starts off one hour behind. Any ideas why?

it is just a feature of m2d. it starts off 1 hour and 2 minutes behind so they can show you their fancy clock animations.

Also...every time I launch TouchFlo, my clock starts off one hour behind. Any ideas why?

That's a feature. Seems the designers thought it was a good idea to show animation every time you can back to the home scree. It actually sets back 1 Hour and 2 Minutes then sets the correct time.

I am sure Mike will answer all of your questions but here are a couple of quick answers

You can set one of the hard buttons for home in the Start > Settings > Personal > Buttons

If you flick up and down on the message it will go to the next or previous

- TouchFlo detacher

The detacher is an easy way to stop TouchFlo so you can modify themes etc.

Guest arizonaomnia

You guys are awesome! Let me clarify about the M2D home panel question, though. If I'm on the Internet screen and I want to immediately get back to the Home panel, is there any easy way to jump right back there? I don't see that possibility.

Also, in the M2DC app, there appear to be more panels. I tried toggling a few, and couldn't get M2D to work again. Am I right in thinking that we have to use the current configuration for it to work?

If I'm on the Internet screen and I want to immediately get back to the Home panel, is there any easy way to jump right back there? I don't see that possibility.

Same answer:

Go into Start > Settings > Personal > Buttons and set one of your hard buttons for <Home>

Also, in the M2DC app, there appear to be more panels. I tried toggling a few, and couldn't get M2D to work again. Am I right in thinking that we have to use the current configuration for it to work?

Some of the panels don't work and cause the "Tap here.........." error condition. Turning that one off fixes it as long as you stopped M2D while you were changing it.

Experiment by setting one additional one on at a time and you will soon know which ones don't work.

Guest ATSsupport
You guys are awesome! Let me clarify about the M2D home panel question, though. If I'm on the Internet screen and I want to immediately get back to the Home panel, is there any easy way to jump right back there? I don't see that possibility.

I took me a while to find a good solution for this, I eventually settled on using a program called AE Button Plus. The program allows you to set various programs to all of the hardware buttons, its basically a more advanced version of the built in Button settings. I have set my end key to Today Screen, so no matter what program or tab I'm on in M2D it brings me back to the Home tab in M2D, the only time this doesn't apply is if your in a call then the end key works normally. The cool thing with the program is that you can have up to 4 programs assigned to one button which really lets you take full advantage of them, it allows for single, double, triple taps or even a long press.

There are multiple panels the Omnia can't support such as TV or Footprints to name a few, since these files aren't part of your M2D build it'll prevent M2D from launching, but the tab is useful if you want to add or remove the panels that you do have such as the web, photos, music, program launcher, weather etc.

Guest arizonaomnia
I took me a while to find a good solution for this, I eventually settled on using a program called AE Button Plus. The program allows you to set various programs to all of the hardware buttons, its basically a more advanced version of the built in Button settings. I have set my end key to Today Screen, so no matter what program or tab I'm on in M2D it brings me back to the Home tab in M2D, the only time this doesn't apply is if your in a call then the end key works normally. The cool thing with the program is that you can have up to 4 programs assigned to one button which really lets you take full advantage of them, it allows for single, double, triple taps or even a long press.

There are multiple panels the Omnia can't support such as TV or Footprints to name a few, since these files aren't part of your M2D build it'll prevent M2D from launching, but the tab is useful if you want to add or remove the panels that you do have such as the web, photos, music, program launcher, weather etc.

Great - I'll look up AE Button Plus. I'm glad you responded, because I was starting to get confused - wasn't sure why everyone else seemed to have an option in the Buttons settings for "Menu button = Home screen of M2D" and I didn't. Mapping a button to "Home" didn't seem to do anything from within M2D, and neither did mapping to M2D itself. I'll check out that app.

Before I screw up M2D again, is there a list somewhere of all of the panels that DO and do NOT work?

Great - I'll look up AE Button Plus. I'm glad you responded, because I was starting to get confused - wasn't sure why everyone else seemed to have an option in the Buttons settings for "Menu button = Home screen of M2D" and I didn't. Mapping a button to "Home" didn't seem to do anything from within M2D, and neither did mapping to M2D itself. I'll check out that app.

Before I screw up M2D again, is there a list somewhere of all of the panels that DO and do NOT work?

Not sure why you are having so much trouble getting the <home> button mapped to a hard button. It works perfectly for me. See the settings in the attached screenshot.

The best I can tell you is that the following tabs work fine for sure:

Home, people, settings, internet, launcher, messages, mail, location, music, photos, and weather.

I have never gotten TV, MyFavs, operator, and footprint to work or do anything. There are however, mods to use them for other things.

It does not hurt to turn them on one at a time and see if it starts as long as you stop and start TouchFlo each time you modify it.

post-576057-1264624173_thumb.png

Guest TrePaul

What an awesome ROM. I came from one of BGill's ROM's prior, and I just needed an upgrade. Something was fishy with it after about 4 months of use. Any who, I love this ROM so far. Been using it quite a bit and from about 10am til now, I'm only down about 25% on battery life including the initial flash done this afternoon!

I was going through all the posts, but can't find Swype anywhere. Seems it's been taken off everything and I can't find a cab for it to try it out. Looks like it could be fun, but I can't find it anywhere! Any help?

Guest TrePaul

Another thing I noticed...

Is there a way to keep the screen at full brightness when you hit a wake up key? I know you can push and hold the end key that will make the LCD light up brighter, but I was wondering if there was a way to make it so when you push the button, it's just bright. I have a mirrored screen protector on it now, which I'll be taking off soon, and it's really had to see because it's so dim...