[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest yojoe600
Try Nilse's blue Taskbar, works fine for me.

First install SDK certs.

Delete the shortcut to eventbroker on windows/startup.

Install the taskbar cab.

It is on Liorytes's cabs post.

how does it look... i cant find any pics of it

Guest tractor101

Greetings. Thank you all for putting so much effort into this - it is amazing!

I'm about to try my hand at flashing this ROM but i'm a bit confused as to what to download; if i DL and flash the "M2D only" bin, will i also get Titanum? or do i have to flash "Titanum only" then "M2D only"?

Appreciate the help and thanks again.

Guest renee613

flashed to the m2d version yesterday and everything is running smoothly. havent experienced any issues and im running various 3rd party programs with your rom (s2u2, "ikonsoft fonex", vito sms, etc). thanks so much for putting a great rom out and i look forward to the new builds to come! :)

Greetings. Thank you all for putting so much effort into this - it is amazing!

I'm about to try my hand at flashing this ROM but i'm a bit confused as to what to download; if i DL and flash the "M2D only" bin, will i also get Titanum? or do i have to flash "Titanum only" then "M2D only"?

Appreciate the help and thanks again.

DL Flotanium and flash and you get both

Guest rtimi28

I know you built this for yourself, however you are more skilled than I am and it would be nice if one can build some omnialite or omnia II apps into their roms. I already love your rom, in its stability and usefulness. If possible, the omnialite file manager, main menu and things like the fmradio, touchplayer and so on would be nice

Guest dopeness

WM, I really like this ROM - a lot. its fast and I like how easy it is to use. I will post some of the fixes I have found for others who are experiencing some on the minor glitches I found, but for now I have a few more questions from my exploration of the ROM.

1. The alarm clock did not work. Once on Saturday (why I needed to be up on an off day was criminal anyway) and today for work. I set it properly, but no sound or alert.

2. I don't see in the sound notifications the ability to change the sound for texts, mms and e-mail. Do I need to re-flash - again - or is this a product of the build. If it is are you going to eventually switch to a build that has this future?

3. I have swype installed. Its the greatest...however, the swype symbol is pervasive on almost every screen sometimes. It occupies the dead-center bottom of the screen in all RESCO apps in particular.

4. As far as input devices, I see where I can switch to the different keyboards, but I don't see the options that are usually associated with them as well. I can't get the option to come up to turn of one of them as the default.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any insight on these matters.

Guest IronFox

Flashed to the M2D version but as with all the M2D roms out there that Ive tried, I cant get the weather to switch to Fahrenheit. I select it under options and it just stays at Celsius.

Flashed to the M2D version but as with all the M2D roms out there that Ive tried, I cant get the weather to switch to Fahrenheit. I select it under options and it just stays at Celsius.

Works on mine fine. When it says Celsius on the setting tab it is actually set on Fahrenheit and vica-vera. Do you not see it change on the screen itself.

Edited by NilsE

Guest IronFox

wow, i feel silly, thanks. On that same note, has anyone found a weather editor that lets you add your cities and actually works?

Ive downloaded weather database editor and it doesnt work with any of the keyboards.

Edited by IronFox

Guest The Eleven
Don't know if I'm missing it or not, but I can't find HTC calc anywhere on the titanium only version.

I'm having the same problem. I've got to have a calculator.

Guest arirang
Don't know if I'm missing it or not, but I can't find HTC calc anywhere on the titanium only version.

for what it's worth, calc is functioning in M2D-only version.

Ok, I can handle the calculator being gone, but can someone tell me how to close apps when I exit them, not minimize them. I'm used to that on my roms but apparently this one doesn't do that, at least by default. Is there a way to do that on the rom, or do I need to load something else?

Guest iandy1
Ok, I can handle the calculator being gone, but can someone tell me how to close apps when I exit them, not minimize them. I'm used to that on my roms but apparently this one doesn't do that, at least by default. Is there a way to do that on the rom, or do I need to load something else?

Install Showcase Taskmanager.

Guest thekevster
wow, i feel silly, thanks. On that same note, has anyone found a weather editor that lets you add your cities and actually works?

Ive downloaded weather database editor and it doesnt work with any of the keyboards.

you have to manually add it into a file called HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml or something along those lines which is found in the windows folder.

here is a link to a tutorial to manually edit it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=439399

being in the united states, you can just put the zip code in the loca="...." field instead of going to find the whole NAM|US| etc. for your location.

when you go to replace the original xml file with your updated one, you have to use total commander or some other program that can overwrite read-only files.

hope this helps!

Guest brnlahaze

I've been using the 28xxx branch of builds and one thing I've loved in those (or maybe it was in yardi4life ROMs) is having the lockscreen appear when pressing the power button on the top of my Omnia. Is there a cab or reg setting to get that in the 235xx branch?

Also, I've been using the Touch calendar from the Omnia II, and that doesn't seem to work with the M2D build of this ROM. I can view events, but can't add new ones or edit existing ones.

Edited by brnlahaze

Guest nmayer79
Here is a screenshot of it and the cab if your interested.

What is that caller id program? Been looking for something like that. cab??????????