[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Hi Waremike,

Love your new ROM. I am using your M2D V2. Any way I can get the theme from V1? The text is easier to read on the darker backgrounds.

Thanks.

Guest waremike32
installed just the M2D2 ROM... and i installed Waremike's Red/Black Theme but my bottom task bar is still the old style with the round buttons instead of the gloss black bar with square buttons shown in the screenshot.

am i doing something wrong?

Classic Blue should be set as your theme before installing the red/black cab. Also, make sure you're installing the WinMo theme, and not the M2D theme.

Hi Waremike,

Love your new ROM. I am using your M2D V2. Any way I can get the theme from V1? The text is easier to read on the darker backgrounds.

Thanks.

I'll post the old wallpapers a little later today. Everything else from the V1 theme is the same.

Guest jbrittmartin

ahhh... i installed the M2D.... thanks for the answer. :)

Classic Blue should be set as your theme before installing the red/black cab. Also, make sure you're installing the WinMo theme, and not the M2D theme.

I'll post the old wallpapers a little later today. Everything else from the V1 theme is the same.

Guest eufouria

What is the SMS bug in v7?

Also I haven't used the lockscreen since a couple builds ago, is it normal that notifications no longer show up on the lock slider?

I just flashed to your FloTanium v2 ROM last night and it is great. It is fast and responsive. I was able to install Neo over the regular Titanium to fit my needs perfectly.

Guest Tazzyez
Hey waremike, i love the new rom, Its aweosome, my only beef which has been happenening in this version and some ones before it is not being able to use my shokkas xt9 in opera mobile 10 beta 2. Would love your insight into this matter, the Keypad i use works in skyfire, but not opera, the keyboard works fine though, but i only use keypad. heres the cab, THANKS http://www.4shared.com/file/193709190/5d34...sBlack_v11.html

Im not sure why but i have just flashed M2D2 and then Opera Mobile 10 Beta 2 then Shokkas XT9 Gloss Black and all is good works in all browsers.

Will not install on omnia i910 NuRoms M2D2. Any idea?

There is a problem with permissions so copy the attached file over to the windows folder and replace the one that is there then try the cab again. You may need to use Resco or TotalCommander to copy it but you can try File Explorer.

That should work so if it does I may just remove the EventBroker from the cab since Mike cooks it in anyway.

EventBroker.exe

Edited by NilsE

Guest waremike32
Will not install on omnia i910 NuRoms M2D2. Any idea?

If you're referring to his taskbar, you must delete the bluetooth broker lnk from the startup folder, then soft reset before installing.

If you're referring to his taskbar, you must delete the bluetooth broker lnk from the startup folder, then soft reset before installing.

Is that all it is? I thought it was the exe itself. But now that you mention it the link may be holding the exe.

Basically, you can't overwrite the broker exe while it's running. You could kill the process rather than delete the lnk too.

That makes sense. For your ROM I am going to make a cab without the EventBroker since you already have it in anyway.

Thanks

EDIT: Here is a cab for the takbar that will work on this ROM with no trouble installing. (I took out the event broker)

Taskbar_Blue_WM_6_5_MikeROM.cab

Edited by NilsE

Not sure either. I may not have noticed since I install my themes immediately.

If you want to try a little different theme try this one. I modified the classic blue them so leave it selected. All this cab does is replace some of the graphics so if you don't like it just remove it. I only did this because I don't like round buttons.

How did you get it to show the number of e-mails you had in the home screen of M2D? Is it part of the theme that you modified?

Guest keno7777

Will flashing this rom also allow the phone to be unlocked? I want to use it with T-mobile.

NuROM Series, Flotanium - Titanium only - M2D only

ROM graphics are stock; See 2nd Post for Skins!

TAP THE TOP TASKBAR AT THE ORANGE WINDOWS SCREEN ON FIRST BOOT!

i910 ONLY --- FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK ---

****I accept no responsibility for any issues you may have...you flash it, you risk it!!!!!******

HUGE THANKS TO:

Adrynalyne

Airreak

BgEv557x ;D

Blazingwolf

Knotbeerdan

Krazy Radd

Lioryte

Mr. Capcom

NuclearEMP

Rob Storm

Sector

SikYou

Vistang - Ryrzy - Smaury for the Visual Kitchen

Wozzer

...and everyone on this board. It is the Omnia community that makes this phone #1!!!!!!

ChangeLog:

*BUILD 23518

*Updated IE/Browsing to 28205

*Fixed Input Options

*Titanium/TFDetacher links moved to FloTanium folder in start menu.

*Added back original HTC Mega wallpaper

*Remote Desktop & Office 2010 added

*Bounce Off by default

*Should fix issue some were having w/ sms

*Motion Sensor options, Fingermouse options, Volume Key FlashLight (activate in buttons settings) are all included

*Only Keyboard included is the skinned MS Keyboard

IN:

BROWSING/IE from WMD Branch

M2D2

Titanium

TellMe

Voice Command - WMD Branch

FtouchSL Scrolling

MortScript 4.2

1% Digital Battery

XDA_UC

TouchFlo Detacher

TV OUT

FM Radio

Live Search/Messenger

MSN Weather Widget

Topaz Comm Manager

Google Maps 3.3.1

HTC Calc

FingerMouse

MS TagReader

Bounce / No Bounce (Bounce OFF by default)

Default IM

Personalizer

DotFred's Task Manager

Internet Sharing

Soft Reset Button (In utilities folder)

Titanium Panels: CLauncher, TitaniumWeather, Notifications, System, Comm, Contacts (throws errors, but seems to work)

New CPL icons

Folder Grouped Start Menu

Classic Blue & Rock & Republic Themes

***Please install Skyfire/Facebook/PockeTwit/Youtube to My Storage to activate M2D2 Internet Tab links. Download Pack Here:

Includes M2DC and ChomeEditor, I suggest installing these to My Storage as well, as they are not cooked in.

http://www.4shared.com/file/187137144/a634...orage_Cabs.html

DOWNLOAD FLOTANIUM V2 ROM HERE:

http://www.4shared.com/file/193349963/23a7...S_FloTanV2.html

V1 - Build 23517

http://www.4shared.com/file/185474162/5d06...OMS_FloTan.html

DOWNLOAD TITANIUM ONLY V2 HERE:

(ChomeEditor not included)

http://www.4shared.com/file/193528902/e35f...MS_TitanV2.html

V1 - Build 23517

http://www.4shared.com/file/186384950/388b...ROMS_Titan.html

DOWNLOAD M2D ONLY V2 HERE:

(M2DC not included)

http://www.4shared.com/file/193350041/b026...ROMS_M2Dv2.html

V1 - Build 23517

http://www.4shared.com/file/186409839/c9d0...NuROMS_M2D.html

Screen05-19.jpgScreen03-26.jpgScreen01-37.jpg

Screen02-33.jpgScreen07-12.jpgScreen03-25.jpg

How did you get it to show the number of e-mails you had in the home screen of M2D? Is it part of the theme that you modified?

Simple answer is yes.

Pretty easy and safe to do. So lets start.

IMPORTANT: M2D must be disabled when doing this. Steps 1 and 2 do that.

Easy way:

1 - Go to Start > Settings > Home > Items and remove the check from TouchFlo

2 - Soft Reset (May not be necessary but better safe than sorry)

3 - Install the attached cab (M2D_TodayPage 0.3.0.cab)

4 - Rename the attached m2dtoday.txt to m2dtoday.reg and apply it to your registry (sets values in TodayPage)

5 - Go to Start > Settings > Home > Items and check only TouchFlo and press OK

6 - Once M2D start select another tab and then go back to home and it should be there

Harder way (but you learn):

Follow these steps

1- Install the attached cab (M2D_TodayPage 0.3.0.cab)

2 - Go to Start > Settings > Home > Items and remove the check from TouchFlo

3 - Soft Reset (May not be necessary but better safe than sorry)

4 - Go to Start > Programs and locate M2Dtp_Config and run it

5 - Go to the Windows tab

6 - Press and hold the red area next to the word Plugins

7 - Select Messaging

8 - Make sure Windows_00 is selected on line one

9 - Make sure Home is selected in line 2

10 - Enter X=10, Y=240, W=220, H=60

11 - Press Apply

12 - Press Menu and select Exit

13 - Tap Yes

14 - Go to Start > Settings > Home > Items and check only TouchFlo and press OK

15 - Once M2D start select another tab and then go back to home and it should be there

Basically you can put anything on the Home > Items list there but some act funny.

With Messaging selected you get unread e-mail and text but only unread counts

M2D_TodayPage_0.3.0.cab

m2dtoday.txt

Guest Tazzyez

Yes i was referring to his blue taskbar. I see i didnt quite clarify and may have even quoted wrong post but you did understand what i was asking and ill try these fixes. Thx again to all who is helping out here. :)

Guest Tazzyez
That makes sense. For your ROM I am going to make a cab without the EventBroker since you already have it in anyway.

Thanks

EDIT: Here is a cab for the takbar that will work on this ROM with no trouble installing. (I took out the event broker)

Worked great thx, are these kind of skins/changes hard to do? would like to maybe change the battery number color to a bright blue or some closer to the rest of the bar. Its a bid hard to see or my contacts need cleaned :) thx

Also do you know if Voice Command is able to announce your callers name thru external speaker? Or maybe a program that will as the phone goes to ring?

Thx NilsE

Thx WareMike32 keeps the updated roms coming.

Edited by Tazzyez

Worked great thx, are these kind of skins/changes hard to do? would like to maybe change the battery number color to a bright blue or some closer to the rest of the bar. Its a bid hard to see or my contacts need cleaned :) thx

Thx NilsE

Thx WareMike32 keeps the updated roms coming.

No they are not real hard to do. The battery is hard to read and I just go by the color changes. I have been experimenting with a new battery icon just been too busy with other things. Maybe soon.

Guest Tazzyez
No they are not real hard to do. The battery is hard to read and I just go by the color changes. I have been experimenting with a new battery icon just been too busy with other things. Maybe soon.

Ok thx for reply but i did edit my post at the same time you posted, Thx for reply on battery icon, was now asking about incoming call announcement.

Thx again

Fix my announcement problem if anyone else wants it. I installed this M$ VC

Edited by Tazzyez

Guest rfarrah
Will flashing this rom also allow the phone to be unlocked? I want to use it with T-mobile.

Nope, sorry, it will not. Unlocking is a different programming thing.

Guest joehero

Anyone else having problems with TellMe? I can't get it to work, it just sits there saying it is "Thinking". I thought Voice Command was interfering so I uninstalled it but now TellMe wont even launch.

Any ideas? Im using version 1 of the ROM.

Guest Jmak512

Ware im officially going to try ur Roms i been following ur work for quite a while and im preparing to flashing lets see how this works. If u need any cabs i got some as well to make things work smoothly butl ike always great work bro great work!!! =)