Minimal i910 OEM

Guest br91655

Guest br91655

Here is a minimal Samsung/Verizon OEM for anyone interested in cooking up their own Omnia ROM and wants to start with a clean OEM. About the only thing left from the stock ROM is the camera application and the control panels necessary to configure the Omnia's hardware. Note the one exception is the CPL for the FMRadio which has been removed. Even XT9 support has been removed. This is offered as is without support.

minimal oem

Edited by br91655

Guest nate.mcbride
Here is a minimal Samsung/Verizon OEM for anyone interested in cooking up their own Omnia ROM and wants to start with a clean OEM. About the only thing left from the stock ROM is the camera application and the control panels necessary to configure the Omnia's hardware. Note the one exception is the CPL for the FMRadio which has been removed. Even XT9 support has been removed. This is offered as is without support.

oem: ttp://www.4shared.com/file/187411319/a910aa17/oem.html

tried downloading it to take a look at it. says link invalid when i go to it.

• 1 month later...

For some reason, after flashing:

The startup screen did not respond to "TAP".

MyMobiler responded to a "TAP", however after that, the screen was blank (White).

I had to replace the OEMDrivers folder (10MB.) from your oem.7z file with the original one (5.1MB.).

(from the dump of:

SCH-i910 User upgrade tool v1.0.5.3.exe)

After that, the ROM ran fine.

Using:

[WM Kitchen] osKitchen NEW UI v1.13

Thank you for posting this great file..

I now have a very clean, fast ROM..

28223, for now.

Thanks also to: smaury and waremike32

Edited by cac2us

Guest RoyalDrew

Hi i was wondering what would be needed to put xt9 support back into this minimal OEM.

Is xt9 support included with replacing the cf03 OEMDrivers or is there something that is needed in OEMApps as well?

Hi i was wondering what would be needed to put xt9 support back into this minimal OEM.

Is xt9 support included with replacing the cf03 OEMDrivers or is there something that is needed in OEMApps as well?

Check post in the thread I listed above.

I posted some .cab files for a black keyboard from lioryte's thread.

After replacing the 10mb OEMDrivers folder from the Minimal i910 OEM package with the original 5.1mb folder from the stock dump, you can use the kitchen tools to convert the .cab file to an EXT and cook in the keyboard.

I think the SDKcerts.cab is needed also.

I am using both in

my biulding & it works great...

Check post in the thread I listed above.

I posted some .cab files for a black keyboard from lioryte's thread.

After replacing the 10mb OEMDrivers folder from the Minimal i910 OEM package with the original 5.1mb folder from the stock dump, you can use the kitchen tools to convert the .cab file to an EXT and cook in the keyboard.

I think the SDKcerts.cab is needed also.

I am using both in

my biulding & it works great...

cac2us: Which link above are you talking about? I didn't see any link/.cab files listed in any of your posts above.

cac2us: Which link above are you talking about? I didn't see any link/.cab files listed in any of your posts above.

OOPS, I noticed that the uploads weren't there.

Fixed...Post #47

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/302855/...tchen/page/40/#

I don't think the SDKcerts is needed, but it's there any way.

When I convert them to EXT files, they cook well. Just use one keyboard or the other, the keyboard_BLK.cab is the one I use.

Enjoy...

Edited by cac2us