Ordered!

Guest martinbrook

Guest markdotpeters5

I know it won't speed anything up, but could someone that's already had theirs delivered email me the steps details on the DHL tracking site please?

Just want to know where it'll be going next etc... Still not showing as in the UK :)

thanks

I know it won't speed anything up, but could someone that's already had theirs delivered email me the steps details on the DHL tracking site please?

Just want to know where it'll be going next etc... Still not showing as in the UK :)

thanks

You have to wait mate mine didn't start updating till yesterday and I ordered at 10am on the 6th

Guest Shuflie

thanks

You are in the ordered thread. Look at the first post of the delivered thread to get exactly what you're after.

Guest markdotpeters5

God, that means it hasn't even left Cincinnati yet! so much for getting it tomorrow, damn you DHL!

Yup - just confirmed with DHL, now due on the 14th.. *sigh*

Edited by markdotpeters5

Guest Shuflie
God, that means it hasn't even left Cincinnati yet! so much for getting it tomorrow, damn you DHL!

You even managed to find what you wanted despite my misinformation. Should have been the shipped thread for anyone else interested. :)

Hehe, yeah I gathered, no worries, I got there in the end :)

1/12/2010 9:56 am Depart Facility Cincinnati Hub, OH

Crossing my fingers for you B)

Edited by thla

Guest markdotpeters5

Mine too!

That means it'll arrive in the UK about midnight - hopefully that means delivery tomorrow!

Looks like the reason for the delay might be UK airports then - DHL seem to have daily flights apart from the last three days - possibly due to the weather. Let's hope they can land safely tonight, as it's meant to snow like a mofo later!

Edited by markdotpeters5

Problem is CA is 8 hours behind. If it flies west coast to east coast and gets out US time its great. If it misses that and flies the next morning u loose another day most likely.

I ordered on the 7th, got tracking yesterday at 5pm CA time. Its sitting there at 'shipping info received'. That means its sitting at google waiting to be picked up by the DHL van. Here's hoping they pick it up in half hour (which is 9am CA time) and it gets out of the US by the end of their day!

Guest markdotpeters5

The flight mine' (hopefully) on is arriving in the UK at midnight our time.. so DHL have18 hours to get it from the airport to my house. Here's hoping!

Guest Chris Jenx

It does seem a bit slack on Googles Behalf here, Taking more than a day to ship something out. Pretty much every UK company will garentee next day shipping if ordered before 4pm etc.

Definatly worth a complaint.

And they definatly have alot to learn.

Mine's on the move :) (ordered on the 8th)

1/12/2010 2:58 pm Processed at DHL Location. Northeast Indianapolis, IN

2:57 pm Departing origin. Northeast Indianapolis, IN

2:54 pm Shipment picked up Northeast Indianapolis, IN

Edited by FLT