laurie9300's i900 ULTRALITE ROM's

Guest Laurie9300

Guest Argyelus

Hi laurie9300,

I flashed today your 23116 UL rom. Thanks, it works really great!

My only suggestion is related to the theme of your rom.

The issue here is that there are some screen where only the highlited item can be read from a list all the others are unreadable as the letters are too dark and the background is black

The situation is the same with the installation screen.

Can you maybe make a fix for that?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Balázs

Guest Argyelus
Hi laurie9300,

I flashed today your 23116 UL rom. Thanks, it works really great!

My only suggestion is related to the theme of your rom.

The issue here is that there are some screen where only the highlited item can be read from a list all the others are unreadable as the letters are too dark and the background is black

The situation is the same with the installation screen.

Can you maybe make a fix for that?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Balázs

sorry, changed the theme and it is ok now!! :P

Guest Argyelus

Hi laurie9300,

after usinf the 23116 rom since yesterday I found the followings:

-gps accuracy is not sufficient, position shown on the screen differs from the actual with a few hundred meters - it was almost perfect with previous roms

-since yesterday clock and date was reset 3 times to factory default by the system itself.

Could you advise what to do or could you maybe make a fix?

Thanks,

Árgyélus

Guest andrew.mazlim
-since yesterday clock and date was reset 3 times to factory default by the system itself.

That's prety much odd, isn't it?

Guest Laurie9300
after usinf the 23116 rom since yesterday I found the followings:

-gps accuracy is not sufficient, position shown on the screen differs from the actual with a few hundred meters - it was almost perfect with previous roms

Could you advise what to do or could you maybe make a fix?

Thanks,

Árgyélus

Thanks for your interest in my ROM Argyelus, I am sorry you are having problems, as Andrew has said above that is pretty odd, I have no explanation for you. I have been using this ROM for a couple of weeks now & have experienced none of the things you are reporting......sorry! The only thing I can think of is maybe try reflashing & see???

Guest andrew.mazlim
Thanks for your interest in my ROM Argyelus, I am sorry you are having problems, as Andrew has said above that is pretty odd, I have no explanation for you. I have been using this ROM for a couple of weeks now & have experienced none of the things you are reporting......sorry! The only thing I can think of is maybe try reflashing & see???

Mate, Argyelus, why don't you try unistall one-by-one your last apps you port it you device, to find which cause the problem? And finaly, "hit" a hard-reset to bring back Laurie9300's rom sets.