Crayon Physics Game - Addictive!

Guest vinaymanro

Guest vinaymanro
04-Jan-2010_cphysics2.jpeg

Crayon Physics Deluxe is a fun game that comes packaged with the Samsung Omnia II. It’s a port of a PC game of the same name.

The aim is to get a ball to the goal (marked by a star) by using properties of physics. To help complete the mission, you can draw/create objects, link or erase them. This version should work on most Windows Mobile 6/6.5 WVGA Devices.

It is definitely addictive, and though it starts easy, it soon becomes more involved and requires more thought.

Grab the CAB here.

Post your scores, and ill start a leaderboard.

Guest Abqcub

Also having problems on the i910 using Lioryte's 6.5 rom. No message just has the loading icon then nothing. I don't know if it will work the i910 resolution so that may be the problem.

Guest theroadwarrior

This is great, reminds me a little of linerider! It works on my HD (HD1 not HD2) but after completing the 3rd level it crashes out to windows, no error

Toshiba TG01. 41 levels & still running well , its a shame the instructions you get further into the the game are limited it took quite a while to figure out what to do with the rockets , but got it figured out .

stunning on tg01

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.