!!!(HOW TO) port aplication from omnia i8000 to i900, PLEASE HELP!!!

Guest majino

Guest majino

Hi all, especially experienced cookers and developers,

Im trying to cook rom with full samsung touchwiz enviroment, i partially succeded using OEMApps from omnia B7300, all perfectly working SMS, Onlinewidgetsplus with all shortcuts e.g. smartmemo, touchplayer etc..... But my rom is still in development, if somebody want i can upload so-called alpha version.

BUT, omnia B7300 settings doesnt support "My storage", cos is not included in omnia B7300, it doesnt display info about My storage. So I want to port touchwiz settings from i8000 (SettingMain.exe,Setting_t.exe,Setting_a.exe,Setting_b.exe). When I copied settings files from i8000, "My Storage" was displayed, with all information. I changed resolution in settings file from 800x460 to 400x240, but when i copied it into omnia i900, it was automaticaly resized in 800x460, so in omnia i900 was displayed only 1/4 of screen.

My question is WHY and how to and what to edit in exe file???

Details:

When i dissasembled setting files i got directories: Accelerator, icon, iimage, menu, rcdata, string, version. I changed resolution of all images in image directory, everything else is the same as in setting file from omnia B7300, as i wrote, resolution of all images was automaticaly resized. Does anybody know how to change it, how to edit exe file for appropriate resolution? How should i use, Visual Studio or ?

Many many thanks for all suggestions, advices.

M.