Missing Google Calendar

Guest hadderz

Guest hadderz

Hi everyone,

Yes a newbie i know... but I've been reading through this forum ever since i got my Pulse (3 weeks ago) and I thought I would take the plunge and ask a question...

I want to have google calendar sync'd to my calander thats built into the phone (I'm using the standard T-mobile rom, with Dec update) but when i go to --> Calendar --> Menu ---> More. The 'Launch Google Calendar is greyed out and nothing happens when i click on it. All my other google stuff like mail works fine however.

Any ideas??

Also just while Im asking questions what in the world is 'Servo Search' suppose to do!?

Any help would be fantastic =]

Cheers :)

Guest le_lutin
Hi everyone,

Yes a newbie i know... but I've been reading through this forum ever since i got my Pulse (3 weeks ago) and I thought I would take the plunge and ask a question...

I want to have google calendar sync'd to my calander thats built into the phone (I'm using the standard T-mobile rom, with Dec update) but when i go to --> Calendar --> Menu ---> More. The 'Launch Google Calendar is greyed out and nothing happens when i click on it. All my other google stuff like mail works fine however.

Any ideas??

Also just while Im asking questions what in the world is 'Servo Search' suppose to do!?

Any help would be fantastic =]

Cheers :)

Are you signed in to your google account on the phone? Is your mail successfully syncing? 

Check under Settings -> Data Syncronisation

Can you force a calendar sync from there? 

I think the servo search is just a global search for the phone. ie it'll search all your email, SMSes etc. for whatever keyword you want. I've never used it, but it seems to index in the background the odd time.

Guest hadderz
Are you signed in to your google account on the phone? Is your mail successfully syncing?

Check under Settings -> Data Syncronisation

Can you force a calendar sync from there?

I think the servo search is just a global search for the phone. ie it'll search all your email, SMSes etc. for whatever keyword you want. I've never used it, but it seems to index in the background the odd time.

Ahhh brilliant! Thanks for that info =]

My calender is now fully sync'd.

I thought that servo thing was a bit random but hey it might come in useful oneday!

Thanks again very much!