Youtube video's problem

Guest bas-r

When I had my Pulse for a few days, I could play Youtube vid's with the Youtube app perfectly.

That was when I had a virgin T-Mobile Pulse.

Now, having the Vanilla Android experience, my Youtube app always gives me an error "Sorry, this video cannot be played"

Don't know what the problem is: have switched connections, from 3G to Wifi, to no avail. Have wiped youtube's cache. Didn't do anything.

Trying via the inbuild internet browser, but no luck. Tried loads of different video's, all of them give me the same f*ing annoying error.

I'm at a loss, what can I do to make it work?

Edited by bas-r

Guest Casper-vH

I am expierincing the same problem. My solution is often try other videos till there is one you can play. After that go back to the video you were trying to view. Most of the times it works now. Maybe it works to if you just try the video a couple of times, havent tried that though :)

(I have 8230 vanilla android too)

Guest channi3

I had this problem too, and the way i went about it is to download the video with tubedroid and then watch it.

Also i seemed to have this problem alot with the t-mobile sim i had. Apparently youtube has been filtered by t-mobile for some reason. When i had the pulse unlocked and tested with my "3" sim card, i was able to watch most of the youtube videos in standard quality.

But that said, I still rarely use the buggy youtube app for any video streaming, I usually download it instead as its always in high quality.