Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest screwface
So what are people using to set wallpapers since wallpaper set and save isn't working properly on the 2.1 beta rom

?

anyone

Guest screwface
Touch and Hold on the home screen.

Wallpapers.

lol i'm not that stupid, that just brings up the default wallpaper setter, which crops all my wallpapers :)

Guest Rem1x
lol i'm not that stupid, that just brings up the default wallpaper setter, which crops all my wallpapers :)

Make your wallpaper 4:3 ratio?

Ie. 640x320?

Guest niko1986
Should I upload my ROM?

It's very fast, and stable but the mic does not work :)

Made one last change: Custom HTC style widgets for the weather widget toggles. ;) Screen shot later!

I've signed so many apks and zips today, it's scary!

Sounds good but maybe wait till the mic fix is made? Or release the files so we can adb it onto our pulses :( Looks awesome btw

Regarding the wallpapers its a funny issue the tmobile one has. It lets you crop the picture but stretches it across the canvas, making it ugly. Maybe find where the wallpapers for the ROM are stored and add them there instead of cropping from gallery... hope that makes sense :D

Edited by niko1986

Guest Willz
Make your wallpaper 4:3 ratio?

Ie. 640x320?

Well, I tried that too. I made a wallpaper at 640x320, but when I set wallpaper, choose it from Pictures, it still asks me to crop it so it zooms in when I set it.

Why is it so hard to do wallpapers on this damn phone? D:

Guest starkos
Well, I tried that too. I made a wallpaper at 640x320, but when I set wallpaper, choose it from Pictures, it still asks me to crop it so it zooms in when I set it.

Why is it so hard to do wallpapers on this damn phone? D:

U shouldn't b cropping anything, just click on one edge of the pink box n drag the little dot as far outwards as possible until the whole pic is surrounded?

Guest Willz
U shouldn't b cropping anything, just click on one edge of the pink box n drag the little dot as far outwards as possible until the whole pic is surrounded?

Oh. I didn't even realise you could make that box bigger. There's no dots on my box. :/ but even now, I can't fill up the width, only the height and however much width that takes up.

Guest starkos
Oh. I didn't even realise you could make that box bigger. There's no dots on my box. :/ but even now, I can't fill up the width, only the height and however much width that takes up.

Oh right, on mine the dots appear when u touch the pink box. Strange it not working, can u not drag it on both sides or from a corner? Mine just does it auto lol

Guest Willz

Mmm. I tried it with a smaller picture, and the box filled the picture, but then when it's saved, it's all zoomed in and crappy when I look at it on the home screen. :)

Guest Azurren
Should I upload my ROM?

It's very fast, and stable but the mic does not work :)

Made one last change: Custom HTC style widgets for the weather widget toggles. ;) Screen shot later!

I've signed so many apks and zips today, it's scary!

If only the mic worked :D

Guest ogiogi
Did not make it any faster for me, still as slow as the 1.3.0 update.

I think it's not slower but less responsive. If you click a screen from the screens select menu it goes really fast to it.

Guest Willz
I think it's not slower but less responsive. If you click a screen from the screens select menu it goes really fast to it.

Not only that, but the full screen option has gone. :rolleyes:

Guest Willz

Thanks man.

I need a new style, but I'm not sure what to do with it. Trying out some icon packs etc. but having no luck. D: