Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest DanWilson
I was free. Completely free. But HTC still took it down.

I prefer it to Weather & Toggle Widget as the clock actually keeps time in Fancy Widget lol

It helps a lot if the thing works dunnit?

Guest petz20099
HTC complained about the style, and instead of just removing the whole app, the devs changed the look of the widgets so HTC couldn't moan. They'd really be richer if they just let is but HTC Sense from the market!!

Yes, I know it. I'm waiting for the new widget style to understand if I will like it but they haven't released it yet.

Sincerely, I don't know if I will like the entire HTC Sense: it's very stylish but somehow more complicated then simple widgets. I prefer them more.

:-)

Petz

Edited by petz20099

Guest Simon O
Love that comfortaa font looks so smooth. Thanks.

I only have one issue with it. The Comfortaa font isn't fixed width so things like Android terminal have weird bugs with the cursor.

Guest _sin_

just finished playing with my new pulse.

Have it for about two weeks now and so far loving it. :D

Till now the only thing I could play with that much was my Dreambox(if anybody knows that STB).

Coming from that scene I of course had to get an android phone.:lol:

Glad I found this forum too,cause it really has all the information anyone could ever need.:D

Anyway here's what I got so far,still needs another media player and a nicer control widget,but besides that I'm really satisfied with what this phone can do.

post-716435-1278003721_thumb.png

post-716435-1278003733_thumb.png

post-716435-1278003746_thumb.png

Guest angryland
post-656233-1278002044_thumb.png

wooo :) , this is amazing, would you please share with us ? (i especially mean the icons of the app, how could you change them all? manually one by one? )

Edited by angryland

Guest ogiogi
wooo :) , this is amazing, would you please share with us ? (i especially mean the icons of the app, how could you change them all? manually one by one? )

Changed the icons with BetterCut app from market (not free)

ICONS HERE

Guest Adam1511
snap20100702_000809.png

Hi, what's the widget in the centre with the settings called please?

I've done a search and looked through this thread but there's so many widgets it's hard to see exactly which is which.

Thanks.

Guest AnDroidNooB

OMG GUYS HOW DO YOU DO STUFF LIKE THAT?.. can someone please explain in a noobified manner how i would go about doing this to my pulse and does my phone have to be rooted?.. if so what ROM is needed for this awesomity??.. *BREATHES*

Guest ogiogi
OMG GUYS HOW DO YOU DO STUFF LIKE THAT?.. can someone please explain in a noobified manner how i would go about doing this to my pulse and does my phone have to be rooted?.. if so what ROM is needed for this awesomity??.. *BREATHES*

WHAT STUFF :) Read through the thread. Everything you need to know is here.

Guest Simon O
You know I'm starting to hate you :D

Me too. He does all that customisation work and whenever I release a new ROM update that needs a wipe, he gets all mad that he has to re-do everything :angry: