Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest ogiogi
this is why I love LauncherPro! Nice work ogiogiogi

Yeah. Very customizable. And there are a lot of custom dock and icons on launcherpro.com. BetterCut doesn't work with the system version tho :(

Guest Simon O
Yeah. Very customizable. And there are a lot of custom dock and icons on launcherpro.com. BetterCut doesn't work with the system version tho :(

Theres a system version? I just renamed it to Launcher.apk and popped it into /system/app/ like I've always done. maybe it's now declaring itself as a system launcher properly.

Guest Epic-Emodude
Theres a system version? I just renamed it to Launcher.apk and popped it into /system/app/ like I've always done. maybe it's now declaring itself as a system launcher properly.

You dont even have to rename it. If you just put it into the ROM it will install itself and then be the dufault launcher providing you removed the t-mobile one

Guest ogiogi

You cheat :( :( Works fine with the market version and with adw system/market.

Guest biron_w
Connect your charger, man!!! Can't you see he needs the power?!?!?!?! :(

I run the battery right down every now and then as it makes it perform better :(

Guest llaszlo

Please help me.

I have two question.

Howto change Vending widget's background?

And howto change widget's text colour?

I try change Music widget's text colour, in res/values/colour.xml but not change.

I made some widget mod.

slivk4mnslx3sdo9lkgb.png

gm6m88drmatc5p7mthx4.png

o8lnashhx6euo41c17fr.png