Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest zerosignull
Are all these screenshots from the t-mobile pulse? If so how do i get these themes onto my pulse. thanks :)

open the market and search for pandahome. Install it then search for Open Home skin htc hero. Then ure 8/10th of the way there B)

Make sure you RESTART your pulse after installing Pandahome so it can set itself as the default home app otherwise holding down back will re-open the original pulse home screen

Edited by zerosignull

Guest michlaustn

Hello all,

I do not have a Pulse yet (waiting for it come back into stock at T-mobile). But to become familiar with Android I am running 1.5 through the emulator in the SDK. I see many of you are using a different icon theme than what is included in 1.5 (well the icon theme included in the 1.5 on the SDK). Where can I get hold of this and what do I need to do to install it?

I have been following the threads on the custom rom's closely and will probably be going for the vanilla rom over the t-mobile branded.

Thanks in advance.

Guest niko1986

post-614863-1262898654_thumb.png

I'm running GDE with the Elcair New Drawer Theme. With the conversation and application dock widgets

Edited by niko1986

Guest scoobydoo99

I've just installed Panda home and the HTC theme - I thought it looked good before but this has just blown my mind :)

Very impressive B)

What do the dockbars do?

Thanks

Guest Richard_Arkless

Heres mine, Love the plain vanilla interface

The standard Calendar widget

Beautiful Widgets

Launcher Dock

Facebook

Twidroid

MySpace

Finance from google

Standard Google Search

post-613162-1262903714_thumb.png

post-613162-1262903722_thumb.png

post-613162-1262903728_thumb.png

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Does having the temperature display in Fahrenheit make it feel any warmer B)

Oh s***, I feel like a nonce.

I always wondered why it was off.

(it's -8, though :))

Guest Jason Patel

@michlaustn

Install the apps like mentioned on this thread on the Emulator, I know you dont have the marketplace but you can install by following these instructions

http://j.mp/6Js3Gw

Edited by Jason Patel

Guest michlaustn
@michlaustn

Install the apps like mentioned on this thread on the Emulator, I know you dont have the marketplace but you can install by following these instructions

http://j.mp/6Js3Gw

Thanks for the link, i don't think I will need it though. Just got an email from T-mobile saying my Pulse has been dispatched, so hopefully I will get chance to try it properly in a few days.

I didn't realise that PandaHome etc replace the system icons, I thought they just replaced the way the widgets, and theme looked on the phone. What is confusing me is that some users are using the stock home screen (I personally do not like the look of SenseUI) but with the newer icons which is what I will be after doing. Are the icons in the Marketplace?

Thanks

Guest starkos
Thanks for the link, i don't think I will need it though. Just got an email from T-mobile saying my Pulse has been dispatched, so hopefully I will get chance to try it properly in a few days.

I didn't realise that PandaHome etc replace the system icons, I thought they just replaced the way the widgets, and theme looked on the phone. What is confusing me is that some users are using the stock home screen (I personally do not like the look of SenseUI) but with the newer icons which is what I will be after doing. Are the icons in the Marketplace?

Thanks

You can use an App called BetterCut (and others I think) to change icons of shortcuts on your home screen, you can then either get icon packs from the market or just google lol

Guest starkos
Heres mine

How's GameBoid and Snesoid working for you (and anyone else for that matter)?? Would've thought u would need a physical keypad and multi-touch?

Guest xangma
How's GameBoid and Snesoid working for you (and anyone else for that matter)?? Would've thought u would need a physical keypad and multi-touch?

Ah pokemon is ok =P And I play seiken densetsu 3 on snesoid. Don't really need multitouch, you can use most hardware buttons and an on screen dpad.

Guest Calamity James
Ah pokemon is ok =P And I play seiken densetsu 3 on snesoid. Don't really need multitouch, you can use most hardware buttons and an on screen dpad.

Interesting! Any chance of screenshots? I'm very tempted by Gensoid which I assume would work in the same way?