Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest chris9181
Where are you guys finding such great wallpapers?

I have tried a few apps, but each time I go to set one, it asks me to crop and it zooms in when I set it. I just got PandaHome, so I'm trying to figure out how that works..

Snap!! I would be interested to hear too. I was messing about with Pandahome last night and I got in to the settings and the wallpaper tab, but there were no options to change it.

Guest Ashbeard
Where are you guys finding such great wallpapers?

I have tried a few apps, but each time I go to set one, it asks me to crop and it zooms in when I set it. I just got PandaHome, so I'm trying to figure out how that works..

I had that problem too with the Backgrounds program. Someone here pointed out the Zedge program which is a community of people providing ringtones and wallpapers. Some of the backgrounds are stunning, and no resizing issues when you set the wallpaper through the program.

Guest ogiogi
Whats your speed like when naviagating? looks quite like theres a few apps/widgets running there ?

Pretty smooth for 20MB free RAM :). Gets a bit laggy after closing apps until some memory is freed up.

Edited by ogiogi

Guest ZsZso
I didn't :)

It's just a picture, no extra functions, I'm afraid.

LOL. Honestly, U made me laugh ;). Thanks :P

Edited by ZsZso

Guest Minus616
Whats the 'press to end' icon please?

That's the widget from the app 'Advanced Task Manager'.

Using the widget kills all running background apps, freeing up the phones memory.

Guest Spooke
You can use the services.jar from Klutsh's themes, for that, It's really just a mash up :)

I will edit the tutorial to show every one how, but I'm feeling lazy right now.

But I just changed every thing again.

Custom Fonts, Ported over a new theme. All very nice ;)

Looks nice, Prefer Sense UI look though :P, Come on!! lol, update the guide, i wanan know how i can get it all working nicely ;)

How do u port the themes? Are u just applying them like the guide says?

Guest Rem1x
Looks nice, Prefer Sense UI look though ;), Come on!! lol, update the guide, i wanan know how i can get it all working nicely :P

How do u port the themes? Are u just applying them like the guide says?

Haha, I'll get it done, I'm still feeling ill, feel like I'm going to make it through though :)

And I port themes by downloading non-metamorph themes, and mashing them up in to metamorph themes. And that's mostly successful.

(but holy crap these fonts look amazing on the phone, so much more of a difference then I would have though)

Guest Spooke
Haha, I'll get it done, I'm still feeling ill, feel like I'm going to make it through though :)

And I port themes by downloading non-metamorph themes, and mashing them up in to metamorph themes. And that's mostly successful.

(but holy crap these fonts look amazing on the phone, so much more of a difference then I would have though)

Yey lol, I want a better theme on my phone, also custom icons look cool, how did u go about adding theme? metamorph?

Guest Rem1x
Yey lol, I want a better theme on my phone, also custom icons look cool, how did u go about adding theme? metamorph?

Metamorph, I've got that program down to a tee now :)

(unlike my original buggy, crashy theming attempts)

edit: so basically, I can just upload my metamorphs, and people can use them here, knowing that they will work perfectly.

Edited by Rem1x

Guest Spooke
Metamorph, I've got that program down to a tee now ;)

(unlike my original buggy, crashy theming attempts)

edit: so basically, I can just upload my metamorphs, and people can use them here, knowing that they will work perfectly.

Sounds good :), Im gonna look around for some themes i can try :P

Also, say if I de-odexed my files, and made a nandbackup, could i apply themes and if i dont like it, restore, then apply another one? So i dont have to deodex the files each restore?

Guest Rem1x
Sounds good :), Im gonna look around for some themes i can try :P

Also, say if I de-odexed my files, and made a nandbackup, could i apply themes and if i dont like it, restore, then apply another one? So i dont have to deodex the files each restore?

You don't need to re-odex, just keep theming until it breaks.

(and I've updated the tutorial now, now, go on test if it works ;))

Guest Spooke
You don't need to re-odex, just keep theming until it breaks.

(and I've updated the tutorial now, now, go on test if it works :))

Lol, ok, Ive nandrestored now, gonna Deodex, Also what file should i download from that link u gave me? for what rom?

Guest Rem1x
Lol, ok, Ive nandrestored now, gonna Deodex, Also what file should i download from that link u gave me? for what rom?

All the links are direct downloads..

And it's all for the Modaco ROM.