Home Screenshots!

Guest Rem1x

Guest Spooke
What are you on about, that was never there!

(Thanks for pointing that out, I've fixed it now ;))

Meh, I nandrestored and I get some force closes and it logged out of my google account, and wont let me re log into it! :)

Guess Im gonna have to install december update, and install recovery menu and rom again

Edited by Spooke

Guest Spooke

As i posted before, nand restored and it messed my phone up, cant connect to google, force closes alot, can anyone tell me what i should do?

Can i just go into recovery and factory reset etc. then flash Vanilla 1.7 again? Or will i have to flash decemeber update, then recovery, then rom?

Thanks

Guest ogiogi
As i posted before, nand restored and it messed my phone up, cant connect to google, force closes alot, can anyone tell me what i should do?

Can i just go into recovery and factory reset etc. then flash Vanilla 1.7 again? Or will i have to flash decemeber update, then recovery, then rom?

Thanks

Just wipe and flash the Vanilla ROM. It should work.

Guest Spooke
Just wipe and flash the Vanilla ROM. It should work.

Ok, Im gonan try that, hope it works lol :)

Edited by Spooke

Guest ogiogi
What theme / widgets are those? Does it lag?

I don't care it looks awesome! :P

:( :( B)

GDE with Nexus theme. Runs very smooth. No lag.

Battery widget: Battery status - Donate with gChrome skin

Pure calendar grid 4x4 widget

The conversations widget comes with GDE

and the settings widgets are from "beautiful widgets"

Guest ogiogi
That, sir, is very, very nice indeed. Surprised at how smooth it is. Very nice music widget. Is that part of GDE or is that separate? Same question for the calendar.

Also, does the home screen replacement affect battery life much?

Thx. The music widget is a part from a music player called Cubed http://jkontherun.com/2010/03/30/android-music-player-cubed/ its free (i can't find it on the market) just use the barcode scanner. And the calendar widget is Pure Calendar Grid.

I haven't noticed any battery drain.

Edited by ogiogi

Guest wvernon

I like the green lock button shown by klutsh. Does that colour also apply to highlights when you select items in menus and such? Whilst the yellow of the custom rom is a million times better than the T-Mobile pink, it is still a little too yellow for my liking!

Is there an easy way to change this?

Be gentle, i'm still learning

Thanks

post-682016-1270154836_thumb.png

Edited by wvernon

Guest klutsh

I never got fully round to making all the orange/yellow parts green, too many files in the rom's are totally custom to the Pulse.

To have a go your self, it's just a case of hunting through framework-res.apk and then all the /system/app/*.apk files and colour changing them, be careful of .9 images though, they need special work after colour changes.

I never got fully round to making all the orange/yellow parts green, too many files in the rom's are totally custom to the Pulse.

To have a go your self, it's just a case of hunting through framework-res.apk and then all the /system/app/*.apk files and colour changing them, be careful of .9 images though, they need special work after colour changes.

Klutsh where did you find that wallpaper?

Guest Mohit Singhal

post-672041-1270399379_thumb.jpg

simple..

- twidgit lite widget - twitter

- Beautiful Widget - weather

- vizBattery widget

- COD wallpaper downloaded via National Geographic app

Cheers

Matrix

Guest niko1986
What calendar widget is it and what is the toggle (wifi/bluetooth/gps etc) widget?

I think the toggle bar is part of open home, not sure on the calendar.

Guest Azurren
:( :( B)

GDE with Nexus theme. Runs very smooth. No lag.

Battery widget: Battery status - Donate with gChrome skin

Pure calendar grid 4x4 widget

The conversations widget comes with GDE

and the settings widgets are from "beautiful widgets"

Heh, finally got it all installed and working!

Never did say thanks.. Thanks!!! :P

Guest dodge-167
What calendar widget is it and what is the toggle (wifi/bluetooth/gps etc) widget?

The toggle widgets is open home and the calendar widget is pure grid calendar...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thfc5975

Ok ive downloaded and installed PandaHome and also the HTC Hero skin from the app market but for some God forsaken reason I cant get the HTC to work at all, despite trying everything that has been put up on here.

Any help is much appreciated.

Mark

Guest MistaJae
Awesome, using that now. Really smooth.

Shame that some widgets are a bit broken with it, though!

edit: Working now :huh:

I've been using zeam today and it is REALLY smooth! I've tried GDE, PandaHome, OpenHome etc and zeam seems to be the best so far.... It comes with 9 screens (yes 9) and there are no options to change the amount (or anything else for that matter) :-(. The button at the bottom left of the screen is a cool feature. It shows you all screens at once which is good for quick navigation.

I'm gonna use this for a while and see how if it holds up (I'll post pics once I decide what widgets to fill the 9 screens with!)

Has anyone else had some experience with zeam? I'd like to theme it, but as I mentioned there are NO options.

Guest Willz
I've been using zeam today and it is REALLY smooth! I've tried GDE, PandaHome, OpenHome etc and zeam seems to be the best so far.... It comes with 9 screens (yes 9) and there are no options to change the amount (or anything else for that matter) :-(. The button at the bottom left of the screen is a cool feature. It shows you all screens at once which is good for quick navigation.

I'm gonna use this for a while and see how if it holds up (I'll post pics once I decide what widgets to fill the 9 screens with!)

Has anyone else had some experience with zeam? I'd like to theme it, but as I mentioned there are NO options.

You can change it so there aren't 9 screens. I only had 3 when I installed it, and managed to change to 9. Check in the options.