HTC Touch Diamond II VS Samsung Omnia II

Guest akwin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grahamkdt
Hello guys, whic is better between these phone HTC Touch Diamond II or Samsung Omnia II

HTC TD2 has better hardware keyboard :) ... seriously though, the TD2 is a pretty damn fine device, but in my opinion the OLED screen on the Omnia sold it for me. It's just so much crisper, sharper and with the latest 'R' technology screen (whatever that is), it's pretty responsive too - certainly better than my old Touch Diamond. A lot of people complain about battery life, but again, compared to my Diamond, this thing lasts forever! I'm certainly not disappointed I made the switch from HTC to Samsung. Having said that, I'll probably switch back again one day - the support from developers and enthusiasts for HTC, is far greater than for the Omnia in my experience :)

• 2 months later...
Guest fujitsupalm
HTC TD2 has better hardware keyboard ;) ... seriously though, the TD2 is a pretty damn fine device, but in my opinion the OLED screen on the Omnia sold it for me. It's just so much crisper, sharper and with the latest 'R' technology screen (whatever that is), it's pretty responsive too - certainly better than my old Touch Diamond. A lot of people complain about battery life, but again, compared to my Diamond, this thing lasts forever! I'm certainly not disappointed I made the switch from HTC to Samsung. Having said that, I'll probably switch back again one day - the support from developers and enthusiasts for HTC, is far greater than for the Omnia in my experience ;)

Good share. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...