Pulse Out of stock :(

Guest chrisnic0

Guest chrisnic0

Well finally gave up using my Nokia (10 year user) and bite the bullet and bought a Pulse on Sunday evening, just got an email saying they are out of stock! really gutted. I missed the £100 deal aswell.

Rant over.

Chris

Ps how long do these normally take to deliver?

Guest cyclonxx
Well finally gave up using my Nokia (10 year user) and bite the bullet and bought a Pulse on Sunday evening, just got an email saying they are out of stock! really gutted. I missed the £100 deal aswell.

Rant over.

Chris

Ps how long do these normally take to deliver?

Ordered my Pulse over a week ago on December 28th...got the same email telling me it was out of stock. Still haven't received it. I called T-Mobile today to see when they expect to have them back and the guy on the other end didn't know. Once they're back in stock delivery takes 2 days I think.

Guest aivdesign

You could try shops. I called 4 shops in central london, 3 were out of stock, 1 had some. So thats where I got mine. You should be able to find a shop somewhere.... if you live in a city or something.... maybe not the closest tmobile store but one eventually will. There is a good store finder on the tmobile site showing maps and numbers for each shop just type your postcode.

Guest chrisnic0
You could try shops. I called 4 shops in central london, 3 were out of stock, 1 had some. So thats where I got mine. You should be able to find a shop somewhere.... if you live in a city or something.... maybe not the closest tmobile store but one eventually will. There is a good store finder on the tmobile site showing maps and numbers for each shop just type your postcode.

Thanks matey, ill check it out, im sick of waiting 2 days lol